- Data Analysis
- United States - Chicago Office
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge - more categories, more locations and more people. Dyson launched in the US in 2002, and since then operations have grown exponentially. Our US headquarters is based in Chicago's Fulton Market neighborhood with an additional office in Ann Arbor, Michigan. We also have employees working in field sales, our service centers, and in our growing number of Dyson Demo Stores across the country.
About the role:
As the Senior Business Intelligence & Reporting Analyst, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the success and growth of Dyson by advancing the local business intelligence competency in the Americas region. You will engage with internal business stakeholders of all levels across the business, consult with them, and provide support & guidance in defining and delivering their BI needs.
Support advancement of the business intelligence competency in the Americas region
- Convert business questions and high-level data collection needs into well-specified analyses and reporting requirements.
- Engage as the subject matter expert on our selected platforms and successfully deploy business intelligence solutions to satisfy information requirements.
- Promote the use of BI solutions throughout the business and help ensure they are a key part in decision making.
Manage the full BI solution delivery process
- Gather BI requirements, design solutions and see them through to delivery.
- Support project management activities as required
- Manage business change and adoption by coordinating delivery through to release.
- Maintain functional and/or technical documentation
- Monitor usage and engagement of BI projects
Other duties as required
- Relish the opportunity to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role
- Fix things that need fixing
- Identify problems and find solutions
- Extensive experience with data visualization software such as Tableau, Looker or Power BI
- Hands-on experience with integration from the SAP ecosystem and Cloud database platforms
- Advanced SQL skills
- Demonstrated success of project delivery / business change within Business Intelligence
- Determined to identify solutions and be prepared to overcome obstacles to follow through plans to completion
- Ability to communicate complex ideas simply
- Process focus and detail oriented
- Ability to tell a story with data, comfortable presenting to senior leadership
- Excellent communication, organization and presentation skills (written, oral, and across Microsoft Office Suite)
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Bachelor’s degree required
At Dyson, how we reward you is linked to our high-performance culture. But it’s about more than salary and bonus. Through a package of financial, lifestyle and health benefits, we support whatever stage of life you’re in and the moments that matter.
- 401K with up to a 4% match
- Company paid Life Insurance and AD&D
- Flexible Savings Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Competitive Paid Time Off Benefits including Separate Holiday, Sick, and Vacation Time
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits (applicable areas only)
- Generous Child Care Leave Program
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Dyson Product Discounts
- Multi-Level Healthcare Coverage Options
- Vision & Dental Coverage
- Company paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
Dyson is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live. If requested, we will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process for persons with disabilities. Contact us at email@example.com for more information. Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. #LI-DYSON
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.