- a competitive compensation package based on market salary data.
- Seoul - South Korea
Dyson is a technology and engineering pioneer and currently operates in the categories of Floorcare, Environmental Control (“Air Multiplier” bladeless fans/heaters/humidifiers/purifiers), Lighting, and Professional (“Airblade” hand dryers). Dyson began 22 years ago with James Dyson and a handful of engineers questioning everyday products, thinking differently and making them better.
Dyson invented world’s first bagless vacuum with Root Cyclone™ technology, and also the bladeless fans with Air Amplifier™ technology. Currently Dyson holds 4,550 patents and patents holding, and have a team of over 2,000 engineers and scientists. Dyson also holds a Queen’s Award for Innovation.
Dyson vacuum cleaners are now available in 70 countries worldwide, and on average one machine is sold every 5 seconds. 90% of our machines are sold overseas, this was 30% just 10 years ago. Dyson was recently awarded the Queen’s Award for International Trade, which reflects the company’s growth over the last few years. We are now the world's number one vacuum cleaner manufacturer by value in the UK, US, Western Europe, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, and Australia.
“That’s really what Dyson is all about – new thinking to solve everyday problems.” - James Dyson
About the role
The primary focus of the eCommerce Sr.executive is to set, operate and improve e-contents in-line w/ sales strategy. They will be required to engage with internal Sales, Marketing and related group functions to develop right contents and activities then implement these across marketplace.
E-Commerce Channel Digital Marketing
Set right media plan to build sufficient quality & quantity of traffic into our shops
Optimize best fit SEM strategy, relevant visuals & assets with claims in-line with objectives
Track & analyse e-fundamentals’ improvements and each KBD (Key Business Driver) elements’ combinations linking to sell-out
Track & analyse shoppers journey path and improve each stage
Support eCommerce managers in terms of operations and business related matters
E-Commerce Channel Operating
Support Dyson.Com UX/UI improvement & optimization
Build & Update Brand and promotion page in-line w/ company strategy
Manage & plan right internal OSB (Order, Shipping, Billing) process co-working w/ finance & logistic teams
E-Commerce Channel Sales
Forecast total year P&L for accountable channels
Build sufficient conversion drive plan into campaigns
Execute campaigns on eRetailers’ platforms working with external parties
Take accountability of total year P&L of accountable channels
Disciplined work process
- Establish strongest possible relationships with partners
- Find right process to fix things needed improvement
Fulfill other duties as required
Relish the opportunity to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role
Fix things that you can see need fixing
Identify problems and find solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a relevant business related field
- Minimum 4 years and Maximum 6years eCommerce operating experience required; some of which must be with a strong consumer brand
- Strong digital media marketing & sales experience
- Experience of creating change, challenging the status quo, establishing a product category or brand with entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong hands-on operating skills, especially in brand equity delivery contents on marketplace.
- External & instore media planning
- Marketplace back-end operating knowledge.
- High level of communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong team player capable of building and motivating teams.
Benefitsa competitive compensation package based on market salary data.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.