- China - Shanghai Office
- Partner with Supply Chain, Customer Service, Repair Centre, and all other business functions on the business plan.
- Lead Annual Budget, Quarterly forecast, LE on OPEX P&L lines, and variance analysis, partner with business functions to manage execution and measure results.
- Manage the monthly financial closing on OPEX including overhead, logistic, repair service, depreciation, duty plus stock/guarantee provision, drive insights on process and efficiency improvements.
- Plan and manage business processes and practices to ensure programs are aligned with company business goals and objectives.
- CAPEX management including forecast, working capital review.
- Projects analysis, e.g., repair service price reset, warranty extension, refurbishment, intercompany inventory sharing etc., to ensure smooth business operation.
- Identifies issues, risks, and opportunities. Executes financial due diligence and explains ramifications of findings and recommendations for project progress.
- Works with cross-functional teams to set targets, develop plans, conduct analyses, measure solutions, and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Creates models, conducts research, and analyses actual business unit performance against targets in the operating plans, conducts ad hoc analyses as needed to support operational decision-making.
- Prepare accurate and timely financial reports for business department. Deliver timely analysis and regular evaluation of business performance. Provide consultation to cross-functional teams on reports, systems, and financial process flow.
Skills / Experience Required
- Progressive experience in financial analysis, modelling, budgeting and business planning 8 years.
- Strong analytical skills, thrives in a fast-paced work environment, Retail/FMCG industry experience preferred.
- Excellent cross function communication and solid Excel, PPT skills, ability to present information to cross function teams and senior leaders.
- Ability to develop and maintain effectively working relationships and work under pressure.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.