- Canada - Toronto Office
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people. Dyson launched in Canada in 2006 with our headquarters in the heart of Toronto, where we’ve been recognized as one of the top employers to work for. In recent years, we’ve expanded our reach and grown exponentially across many teams, from digital and direct, to field sales, and our growing number of Dyson Demo stores.
About the role:
As a Senior HRBP for the Dyson Canada business, your role is to build and execute a people agenda which will enable delivery of the business strategy. You will be a trusted partner, an integral part of the Canadian Leadership Team and you will co-ordinate delivery of the people agenda, using the collective expertise of the rest of the HR function. You will work with business leaders to ensure that our people agenda, policies and practices help us to attract, develop and retain great and passionate people who can help us shape the future of Dyson Canada.
- Responsible for providing expert technical advice across a range of commercially-focused people related services and programs for a specified function or small region.
- Fully integrates the people dimension into the business area, strategies and plans. Highlights to leaders the people implications of their business objectives and ensures plans are in place to tackle key people risks and challenges over the short and longer term.
- Works closely with business heads to spot opportunities for organizational change or transformation which will improve business performance. Takes joint responsibility with the business head to plan and deliver the change. Drives delivery of an effective organization that is fit for purpose.
- Coaches and challenges leaders to develop the organizational capability required to enable delivery of business strategy; anticipates the changing needs of the business and drives the active management and development of talent.
- Works with COEs to produce relevant metrics for business leaders that drive timely business decisions.
ER, Policies and Compliance-
- Provides advice and counsel on HR policy/practice, including complex Employee Relations-related matters.
- Works with other HR colleagues across markets and at HQ to ensure knowledge and best practice is shared.
- Is an active contributor to HR functional strategy, understands the objectives of other HR teams and take opportunities to share knowledge and best practices.
- Drives the people agenda through regular communication of people and HR priorities. Challenges practices if there are better ways of doing things and inspire others to do the same.
At Dyson, how we reward you is linked to our high-performance culture. But it’s about more than salary and bonus. Through a package of financial, lifestyle and health benefits, we support whatever stage of life you’re in and the moments that matter.
- Dyson Matching RSP contributions
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Employee Referral Program
- Generous Dyson Product Discounts
- Competitive Paid Time Off including Floater Holiday, Sick, and Vacation Time
- Generous Maternity Leave Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Dyson is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live. If requested, we will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process for persons with disabilities. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.