- Strategy and Transformation
- Republic of Korea - Seoul Office
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We solve the problems others choose to ignore, with surprising new inventions that defy convention and simply work better. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations, and more people.
From its beginnings in cyclonic vacuums, Dyson’s portfolio has grown to include five main areas of technology: Cord-free and corded vacuum cleaners, hand dryers, lighting, environmental control machines (purifying fans, heating and cooling fans and humidifiers) and hair styling tools, which are sold in more than 82 countries across the world. We are on a mission to improve our customer’s lives: whether that be by making the the air they breathe safe and clean, or connecting them to high performing machines, which keep their homes clean.
About the role
Reporting to APAC Director of Transformation & Development and Korea Managing Director locally, the role plays an important role in delivering strategic planning and execution of change initiatives (both global and local) across Korea teams. This is a key role in Korea, supporting Korea Managing Director in strategic planning and cross-functional transformation projects.
- “Right hand” to the Korea Managing Director – expected to be deep in the planning and operation of the business.
- Lead cross-functional strategic planning – responsible to build a cohesive business plan that encompassing product, channel, GTM, operation and organisation
- Bring together different change and business initiatives into an integrated transformational journey for the business
- Interface with global functions for key business change initiatives and lead the local project implementation
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt new business models
- Strategic and savvy business problem solver
- Systematic planner and ability to prioritize business critical tasks
- High communication skills that enable clarity of projects across the hierarchy of the organization
- Strong project management, influencing and collaboration skills
- Willing to “get hands dirty” and involve deeply to bring meaningful changes
- High analytical modelling, process mapping and communication skills
- Fluent both in Korean and English
- Experience in fast growing organization where challenges begin to shift from merely customer acquisitions to issues across organization resilience and development.
- Demonstrated strategy planning, business acumen, team and project management skills
- 8-15 years of experience in strategy development and transformation project management within a corporation or consulting firm
- Experience in lead and drive transformation projects (digital transformation experience is a plus) in global organization
- High sense of accountability, strong will to succeed, demonstrated curiosity and desire to learn
- Strong expertise in Korea household goods market. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Korean and English.
Metrics and KPIs:
- Delivery of strategic initiatives
- Trading Profit
- Business Growth
- Change Impact
- People Engagement
- Remaining metrics to be determined based on in year priorities and focus of the role with Korea Managing Director.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.