- United States - San Francisco Union Square Demo Store
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people.
Dyson launched in the US in 2002, and since then operations have grown exponentially. Our US headquarters is based in Chicago's Fulton Market neighborhood with an additional office in Ann Arbor, Michigan. We also have employees working in field sales, our service centers, and in our growing number of Dyson Demo Store’s across the country.
At Dyson, we sell by demonstrating. Our Experts, Stylists and Retail Strategy and Operations team are Dyson advocates who know our technology inside out, and are excited by it. They are the face of Dyson, connecting our world-leading and pioneering technology with shoppers and owners.
About the Role:
- Responsible for elevating the in-store guest experience by consistently learning, seeking innovation, and putting the customer first in all decisions
- Demonstrate strong sales leadership by inspiring the team and taking an active role on the demo floor coaching and mentoring the team to meet and exceed their sales targets.
- Lead highly visible retail store operations, while navigating with ambiguity and building cross functional relationships throughout the business.
- Build, execute and gain leadership alignment on strategies to drive store operations and customer experience
- Create and execute best practices to improve sales and profitability while sharing best practices with key business leaders
- Consistently observe and assess the team’s capabilities to create development and training plans for career growth
- Manage store P+L to achieve company targets
- Analyze sales data to effectively forecast sales and product mix
- Minimum of 5 years robust experience in a customer facing retail setting
- 3+ years of retail store management experience required
- Experience working with a premium or luxury brand is strongly preferred
- Must be a highly motivated team player, driven by exceeding sales performance aspirations and creating an innovative customer experience
- Ability to be a strong and communicative people leader
- Ability to always act with integrity, empathy and respect towards people, co-workers, owners, partners and products
- Experience in building strong presentations and communication delivery to various business leaders
- Ability to lift, push or pull up to 35lbs
- Ability to stand on your feet for up to eight hours at a time
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not require
At Dyson, how we reward you is linked to our high-performance culture. But it’s about more than salary and bonus. Through a package of financial, lifestyle and health benefits, we support whatever stage of life you’re in and the moments that matter.
- 401K with up to a 4% match
- Company paid Life Insurance and AD&D
- Flexible Savings Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Competitive Paid Time Off Benefits including Separate Holiday, Sick, and Vacation Time
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits (applicable areas only)
- Generous Child Care Leave Program
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Dyson Product Discounts
- Multi-Level Healthcare Coverage Options
- Vision & Dental Coverage
- Company paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
Dyson is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live. If requested, we will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process for persons with disabilities. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.