- Mexico - Mexico City Office
Dyson launched in México in 2017, and since then operations have grown exponentially. Our México’s headquarters are based in México City. We also have employees working in field sales and we are now launching or own Dyson Demo Stores in the market.
At Dyson, we sell by demonstrating. Our Experts, Stylists and Retail Strategy and Operations team are Dyson advocates who know our technology inside out, and are excited by it. They are the face of Dyson, connecting our world-leading and pioneering technology with shoppers and owners.
About the role:
- PLEASE NOTE: Applications must be submitted in English
- Responsible for elevating the in-store guest experience by consistently learning, seeking innovation, and putting the customer first in all decisions
- Demonstrate strong sales leadership by inspiring the team and taking an active role on the demo floor coaching and mentoring the team to meet and exceed their sales targets.
- Lead highly visible retail store operations, while navigating with ambiguity and building cross functional relationships throughout the business.
- Build, execute and gain leadership alignment on strategies to drive store operations and customer experience
- Create and execute best practices to improve sales and profitability while sharing best practices with key business leaders
- Consistently observe and assess the team’s capabilities to create development and training plans for career growth
- Manage store P+L to achieve company targets
- Analyze sales data to effectively forecast sales and product mix
- Minimum of 5 years robust experience in a customer facing retail setting
- 3+ years of retail store management experience required
- Experience working with a premium or luxury brand is strongly preferred
- Must be a highly motivated team player, driven by exceeding sales performance aspirations and creating an innovative customer experience
- Ability to be a strong and communicative people leader
- Ability to always act with integrity, empathy and respect towards people, co-workers, owners, partners and products
- Experience in building strong presentations and communication delivery to various business leaders
- Ability to lift, push or pull up to 35lbs
- Ability to stand on your feet for up to eight hours at a time
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Bi-lingual language proficiency is required
At Dyson, how we reward you is linked to our high-performance culture. But it’s about more than salary and bonus. Through a package of financial, lifestyle and other benefits, we support whatever stage of life you’re in and the moments that matter. Dyson is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live. If requested, we will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process for persons with disabilities. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. #LI-DYSON
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.