- Strategy and Transformation
- Philippines - Advanced Manufacturing Office
The next few years are going to be Dyson’s biggest and busiest yet. All thanks to a £2.5 billion commitment to its future technology pipeline. This growth will need the support of more new people across other functions around the world, including the Philippines. We have c. 6,000 engineers and scientists worldwide and we are now looking to recruit more in the Philippines. With this pace of growth, these ambitious plans, and the complexities of global expansion, it is natural that Dyson is now thinking about the best ways to organize itself globally and manage its exciting new product ranges to best effect. With APAC now our biggest growth region, we need to question where and how we invest to underpin the future.
Our plans for the Philippines are ambitious and we are looking for talented people to join our Research, Design and Engineering families!
About the role
Strategy and Transformation Project Manager is required to support the transformation of the Research, Design, and Development organization in the Philippines. The successful candidate will be at the forefront of driving a continuous improvement culture in order to drive world class and efficient work practices as the team scales in the Philippines.
This role responsible for driving the transformation of the RDD team in the Philippines. The role will analyze the current state of the organization before driving forward initiatives aimed at making large strides forward in the way the organization delivers products to market efficiently and effectively.
Who is this role reporting in to:
The role reports directly to the Head of Research, Design, and Development, who is based locally in the Philippines.
About the role
- Contribute to developing the site strategy and transformation roadmap
- Analyse existing data and information and have the ability to dig more if needed
- Make recommendations to existing issues and barriers to executions
- Define and drive exciting team activities to improve engagement and technical development
- Work with management and leadership teams to plan and execute projects
- Own and manage projects to support transformation plan
- Be a role model in culture building, change management, and continuous improvement
- Proven ability to drive forward transformational projects
- Experience in project management involving cross-function teams
- Analytical and can apply different perspectives to a problem
- Good communication skills and has experience in stakeholder management
- Has positive outlook who can manage through difficult and challenging scenario
- Clear and logical thinker, able to plan for the long term
- Self-starter and has good time management skills
- Technical background and qualification in engineering preferred
- Having worked within a R&D organization preferred
- Performance related bonus
- Company-paid life insurance
- Discount on Dyson machines
- Competitive pension scheme
- Flexible benefits program with a growing range of benefits, including the ability to purchase additional holidays
- Statutory holiday plus 27 bank holidays
- Free bus travel to and Malmesbury campus from Bristol, Chippenham and Swindon
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidized cafe providing endless free coffee and tea, and a free lunch
- Private medical insurance for all employees
- Employee Assistance Program for employee and dependents
- Digital GP and prescription service
- On-site gym
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.