- Project Management
- Muntinlupa, Alabang, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore
About the role
- What is the function of the
- The PD Integration & Architecture team sits within Global Engineering & Operations and develops and executes strategic plans to deliver change and process improvements for the Product Development organisation.
- Where will this role sit within
the team structure
- The role draws upon resources across the whole Team, and from across Dyson PD, IT, Facilities, HR and other functions as necessary.
- Who is this role reporting in
- The role reports directly to the of Head of PD Integration & Change
- Role objective
- This is a senior role responsible for leading change programmes, and is required to drive cross-functional change, driven by technical and business needs, through people, process and systems dimensions.
- Primary role duties
- Identify and communicate the need, obtain sponsorship from senior leaders, develop briefs, scopes and objectives.
- Identify appropriate resources required and develop a project or programme plan to achieve the vision/brief.
- Use best-practice change management methods to drive change, build adoption and manage communications, cross-functionally.
- Lead senior stakeholders across the Business to converge and agree the right approach to business and technical problems.
- Build robust business cases where expenditure is required and present to appropriate steering committees or decision-makers
- Run several projects and programmes simultaneously as business need determines.
- Lead effective project or programme teams to deliver successful business outcomes.
- Secondary/additional role
- Contribute to Team portfolio reviews, resource balancing, governance of projects and programmes and input to strategic direction of the Team where appropriate.
- Provide advice and build change project and programme management skills within the global Team.
- Previous work experience
- Technical background in engineering, product development or similar.
- Extensive product development experience of complex products, preferably physical products, but not essential. Could include software development, manufacturing development, customer experience solutions or similar.
- Specific technical
- Technical qualification in engineering or similar
- Further experience and/or qualification in a business discipline such as MBA, Programme or Project Management, MSC Business or Change Management, for example.
- Behaviours necessary for
- High-energy self-starter with a strong ability to form an initial hypothesis or idea and excite others to join the journey.
- Positive outlook and strength of character to work through ambiguous business and technical problems with multiple and varied stakeholders.
BenefitsDyson Philippine monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, allowances and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realizing ambition
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.