- Canada - Ontario Remote
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people. Dyson launched in Canada in 2006 with our headquarters in the heart of Toronto, where we’ve been recognized as one of the top employers to work for. In recent years, we’ve expanded our reach and grown exponentially across many teams, from digital and direct, to field sales, and our growing number of Dyson Demo stores.
About the Role
- This is Part-time position located on-site within the Durham Region, ON market; Weekend Availability preferred.
- Demonstrate values and behaviors consistent with Dyson’s culture
- Utilize the Dyson-developed sales model to engage and excite shoppers while achieving key success factors
- Provide the ultimate shopper experience in an engaging and well-informed professional fashion
- Understand the shopper’s needs through discovery and consultation to identify the appropriate products to address their needs and desires
- Demonstrate the appropriate Dyson tool in a clear and concise manner which permits the shopper to duplicate the actions successfully at home
- Adhering to in-store demonstration and health & safety standards
- Act as the in-store representative for all Dyson products while present in store
- Educate Retail Sales Associate partners and shoppers on specific product features and benefits on various technologies
- Perform operational duties such as visual merchandising, maintaining display cleanliness, replenishing stock, and other related activities
- Successfully utilize CRM and HRIS systems to complete reporting in an accurate and timely manner
- Perform other duties, as assigned
- Weekend Availability; Thursday - Sunday - Highly Preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of in-person retail selling experience
- Experience working within the beauty industry, preferably prestige/luxury brands.
- Ambitious and self-motivated sales individual who exhibits confidence and professionalism
- Proven track record of successful sales experience, achieving or exceeding quotas
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, up to 8 hours
- Ability to work retail hours (standard, peak, holiday) including a minimum of three (3) days/week including every Saturday/Sunday (vacation blackout periods during key peak periods)
- Ability to transport demonstration equipment/supplies to and from assigned location(s) and the ability to travel within a defined territory
- Experience in haircare and hair tools is considered an asset
- Ability to lift, push, and pull up to 50 lbs
- Ability to work well with others and establish strong relationships within Dyson Canada Ltd as well as with our third-party retail partners
- Strong ability to influence store support as a result of relationship and partnership building
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and understands when to seek guidance
- Comfortable with computer skills in Microsoft suite of products including Word, Excel, Teams, Outlook as well as the ability to use an iPad and corresponding applications
PT Benefits Package
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.