- Supplier Relationship Management
- Poland - Krakow Office
The Supplier Relationship Manager is responsible for leading relationship management activity, building and nurturing relationships in the largest and most strategic suppliers, developing effective governance, as well as the analysis and management of financial and non-financial information to underpin the delivery of long term commercial and financial plans.
- You will be responsible for the creation, optimisation & risk mitigation from ongoing contractual engagements across a range of services
- Partnering with Business Unit Leadership, Procurement, Finance and HR and others as required, to undertake regular business reviews with strategic suppliers to align on technology and operating model to drive value proposition and performance.
- Produce accurate reports for senior leadership by collecting data from a variety of standard sources and inputting that data into standard format
- Manage the commercial impact of operational changes and gain supplier & Dyson leads’ approval of such changes
- Champion the management of the Supplier/s by ensuring the operational and business leads perform the required tasks and responsibilities on time.
- Obtain accurate performance information from vendors, reviews for completeness and accuracy and ensure timely communication of information across relevant stakeholders
- Define and execute on strategies to drive performance, including quality, customer satisfaction and cost in partnership.
- Drive continuous improvement through effective feedback processes to address policy, product, tooling challenges from stakeholders.
- Ensures that a portfolio of suppliers is delivering required levels of service.
- Establish and ensure continued operationalisation of an effective governance structure that delivers overall relationship and financial oversight, ensuring appropriate financial rigor is applied on all key investment decisions.
- Be able to challenge supplier costs based on experience in similar areas
- Build and maintain stakeholder relationships and implement strategies that will support delivery of business objectives
- Support the development and optimisation of SRM tools, methodology and practices within a relatively 'greenfield' environment to implement a global best-practice approach
- Manage and monitor third party performance against key SLA’s and KPI’s, ensuring any contractual commitments are realised and that the appropriate remedies are implemented where appropriate
- Experience in a similarly dynamic, international role and complex organisation
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to draw conclusions from data in a logical and systematic way, and present complex data in a clear and compelling manner
- Highly collaborative, able to pull information from others with minimal impact / oversight and comfortable owning discrete deliverables
- Experience operating contracts and commercial terms
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to create strong relationships at senior levels
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.