- £Competitive + bonus
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
The Supply Chain Administrator will be responsible for managing all Warehouse & Facilities Administration related activities. Execute the creating of Purchase orders & receipting products in. The role carries responsibility for working with & communicating to Logistics Team, Goods inwards, Picking and Dispatch, Service Workshop & Returns to ensure necessary functions are carried out correctly.
About the role
- Manage & maintain the Warehouse inventory policy including stock profiles & stock locations.
- Ensure integrity and accuracy of the Purchase Order system (SAP) including raising Purchase Order and liaising with suppliers.
- Support the picking process through the pulling through of orders & the printing of dispatch paperwork
- Create and ensure appropriate signage
- Maintain Sharepoint
- Create and confirm individual orders when required
- Support with all aspects of warehouse operations and duties when & where necessary
- Strong previous experience in an Administrative role
- Experience of warehousing
- Strong use of Microsoft Office Excellent Excel knowledge including pivot tables and lookups
- Good level of communication both written and verbal
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Free on-site parking
- Discounts on Dyson machine
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.