- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Johor Bahru - Malaysia
About the roleDemand Management and Order Fulfilment:
- Review and analyze demand by Contract Manufacturers (CM) and/or Supply Chain Head Office.
- Highlight and counter propose if there is potential supply of risks.
- Provide prompt response and update regular updates on supply.
- Purchase order processing.
- Coordinate with CM for recovery plan during Quality issues.
- Collaborate with warehouse team for arrangement of shipments to CM.
- Coordinate with CM and warehouse on collection of RMA.
- Set requirement to Supplier for delivery of materials.
- Follow up with Supplier for any risks of supply (AOS: Assurance of Supply).
- Drive for continuous improvement in delivery and response time with Supplier.
- Coordinate with Supplier for RTV materials and close loop with a recovery plan.
- Collaborate with Supplier for support of demand uplift.
- Collaborate with Supplier in response for any supply risks due to uncontrollable factors (i.e.: Natural Disasters, Disease Outbreaks).
- Review materials’ inventory for Build Plan fulfilment.
- Coordinate with Suppliers on implementation of change to minimize exposure and obsolescence.
- Collaborate with engineering team on Change Management.
- Analyze materials availability and advise how to value add to the Supply Chain stream when there is a Manufacturing issue.
- Set Build Plan for Production’s execution.
- Weekly creation and release of Production Orders.
- Collaborate with Production team to confirm capacity and capability of meeting the Build Plan.
- Advise Production team if a change in Build Plan is required due to reasons which will affect the fulfilment of meeting the Build Plan.
- Exercise best scenario planning to meet Demand as well as utilizing available capacity in Production.
- Review and advise approval for engineering builds’ requests.
- Highlight and escalate risks of failure to Build Plan through daily monitoring of output.
- Simulate impact assessment when there is risk of failure to Build Plan.
- Degree holder with minimum 5 to 7 years of relevant experience in supply chain planning within manufacturing industry.
- APICS training is advantageous.
- Knowledge of SAP MRP system is required.
- Good proficiency in MS Excel, Word, and Power Point.
- Experience of working in multi-national / multi-lingual teams.
- Good interpersonal, communication, analytical & leadership skill.
- Attention to details and good follow-up skills.
- Able to multi-task, and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated ability to take on challenges with a positive attitude.
- Firm and decisive with ability to react at shortest time possible in reaction to issues.
- Strong cross functional team skills, inquisitive & proactive, strong facilitator.
- High work ethics & personal integrity.
BenefitsDyson Malaysia monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy generous leave, a transport allowance and medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.