- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Singapore - St James Power Station Headquarters
Dyson is growing. Fast. More products. New categories. More visual communications. We are a creative technology company with a global and iconic identity. Our mission is simple: We solve problems others ignore with exciting innovative technologies which defy convention.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Business Process Architect for our Global Supply Chain. This is a newly created role that aims at aligning our vision for digital transformation across Planning, Manufacturing, Sourcing/Procurement, Logistics, Customer Fulfilment, Supply Chain Collaboration and Master Data Management. The successful candidate must have several years of experience in designing and implementing digital technologies in large global manufacturing businesses. A solid understanding of the consumer business and a sharp vision are important.
You will work closely with senior level stakeholders. You must be able to excite people for your vision and cross-functional leadership skills are key.
- Influence business process architecture strategy: by partnering with business unit leadership, and through the rationalization of the business process value chain, you will provide strategic recommendations to maximize the value of global business process architecture assets.
- Consistently help to develop and support our vision for a digital supply chain together with other leaders and cross-functional partners.
- Develop the landscape to support our vision and ensure that our program managers and product owners stay on track to deliver accordingly.
- Through the business process architecture that you propose, you work towards achieving full end-to-end visibility.
- Drive a consistent master strategy and develop that support the improvement of our data quality.
- Propose to address the problems that our people need to solve.
- Work with our data scientists and advanced analytics team to create the KPIs that are needed for our managers to make better decisions.
- Be an evangelist for the business process architecture that you propose, and you become a leading advocate for digital literacy in Dyson’s supply chain.
- Bachelor's in supply chain, business capability mapping in consumer products, operating model design.
- Master’s degree is desirable.
- 5-7 years’ work experience in global manufacturing and consumer products businesses with strategic business process architecture design.
- Cross-functional leadership skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proven record of accomplishment in large scale digital operating model design.
Dyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition. #LI-DYSON
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.