- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Singapore - Advanced Manufacturing
About the role
- Release purchase orders to suppliers and ensure materials are received on time to support the production schedule.
- Plan, schedule & release work orders to production based on forecast received from customers or from Supply Chain office.
- Review components availability & resolve shortages to support production schedule.
- Liaise with supplier and logistics team to ensure on time materials supply to support production schedule.
- Release shipment plan and delivery note according to customers' requirements.
- Highlight impact & advise possible solutions if there is material supply issue to meet customer’s order or production plan.
- Coordinate overall production planning to ensure timely purchasing of materials & delivery of products to customers.
- Ensure compliance in production output to meet build and ship plan.
- Highlight impact to management for any potential miss of customer’s shipment & its recovery.
- Ensure no production line down due to material supply.
- Manage/track production’s output.
- Knowledge of SAP MRP system is preferable.
- Good proficiency with Microsoft Office tools.
- Good interpersonal, communication, analytical & planning skills and meticulous with numbers.
- Comfort with ambiguity, open-minded and demonstrated willingness to learn new skills.
- Great opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.