- As per market standards
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Gurgaon, India
As a technology and engineering pioneer, we currently operate in the categories of Floor Care, Environmental Control, Personal Care, Lighting and Professional (‘Airblade’ hand dryers). Dyson invented world’s first bag-less vacuum with Root Cyclone™ technology, the bladeless fans with Air Amplifier™ technology and most recently we launched the Dyson Corrale™ hair straightener.
Dyson files hundreds of patents per year, invests millions in research at leading universities around the world, and has a pipeline of technology stretching 25 years into the future. But it remains family-owned, plotting its own path, not bowing to shareholders or reporting to the stock exchange. All this means more investment in risky, exciting, varied and surprising products for the future.
Our products are available in 80+ countries worldwide, and on an average one machine is sold every 5 seconds. We do all this with our team of over 13,000 employees worldwide.
About the roleMain Duties/Responsibilities:
Warehousing operations –
• On time Order processing as per defined TAT.• Ensure optimised warehousing solution• Monthly stock reconciliation.• Responsible for the security of all warehouse assets and infrastructure.• Manage the returns to the Warehouse and ensure items are dealt with promptly• Responsible for investigating stock discrepancies, including negatives, unfound and sold out, and reporting the information
Transportation operations – • Last mile delivery operations of PAN India.• First mile delivery operations between DCs and stores.• Liaising with multiple teams, such as Finance, sales and 3PL partners for smooth operations.• Ensure deliveries within TAT limits.• Experience in implementing technology tools to enhance shipment visibility and customer engagement• Omni Channel Fulfilment• Transport Budget and cost control initiatives.• Ensure 3PL players are leveraged and ready for scale and deliver customer delight.
• To initiate process improvement projects, strive for process excellence.• Strategize SCM delivery as per plans and evolving policies with respect to business laws, participate in initiatives with input for system changes• Prepare standard operating procedure and policy and ensure compliance of the same.• Create process for scalability and consistency • Reporting metrics- Dashboard• Create process to digitalise SC.• Designing process which increases the NPS
About youDyson is looking for a candidate who can manage Omni Channel fulfilment, execute assigned responsibilities to achieve KPIs and manage KPIs to meet targets including reporting, tracking, identifying root cause and defining corrective actions. The person will be responsible for managing Logistics i.e. Warehousing, transportation (First Mile & Last Mile transportation operations).
• Strong communication skills in English, with ability to present information (both written and oral) in a clear, concise manner to all levels of the organisation.• Commercially astute, with a meticulous attention to detail;• Good Stakeholder Management Skills• Excellent Analytical ability• Tireless Problem Solver to face day-to-day problems, with an innovative approach to problem solving• Strong team player capable of building and motivating teams and colleagues• APICS certification is desirable. Ability to work in cross functional teams
• 7-9 years’ experience in Logistics Operations• Experience in driving and managing change;• Conversant in SAP and EDI• Reporting tools using Tableau/ Power BI. • Experience in Ecommerce, CPG Industries• Understanding of GST, and local tax compliances
BenefitsDyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy generous leave, a allowances and medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.