- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Gurgaon - India
About the rolePlanning –
- Perform monthly and yearly supply planning along with stakeholders and perform various significant analysis & reporting as the need arises by business time to time. Lead Local SOP Processes within Team Collaborating stakeholders.
- Demand Supply balancing and sharing the availability with all channels stock level to ensure customer service levels are met with effective level of inventory.
- Continuously improving forecasting and supply planning.
- Leading IBP cadence for the market.
Warehousing operations –
- On time Order processing as per defined TAT.
- Ensure optimised warehousing cost and monitoring the long terms assets costs vs budgets.
- Responsible for the security of all warehouse assets and infrastructure.
- Manage the returns to the Warehouse and ensure items are dealt with promptly.
- Responsible for investigating stock discrepancies, including negatives, unfound and sold out, and reporting the information.
Transportation operations –
- First mile delivery operations between DCs and stores.
- Last mile delivery operations of PAN India.
- Liaising with multiple teams, such as Finance, sales and 3PL partners for smooth operations.
- Ensure deliveries within TAT limits.
- Experience in implementing technology tools to enhance shipment visibility and customer engagement.
- Omni Channel Fulfilment.
- Transport Budget and cost control initiatives.
- Ensure 3PL players are leveraged and ready for scale and deliver customer delight.
- Ensure preferential COO requirements are met.
- Ensure Vendor development and collaboration, understand HTS classification, valuation and country of origin.
- Vendor management and ensuring cadence on payments to vendor and for duty funding happens
- Experience in FTZ/Bonded WH operations, Risk assessments and audits.
- Documents Customs and Trade procedures with effective controls while facilitating trade.
- To initiate process improvement projects, strive for process excellence.
- Strategize SCM delivery as per plans and evolving policies with respect to business laws, participate in initiatives with input for system changes.
- Prepare standard operating procedure and policy and ensure compliance of the same.
- Create process for scalability and consistency.
- Reporting metrics- Dashboard
- Create process to digitalise SC.
- Designing process which increases the NPS.
- Graduated with an MBA and degree from a leading university.
- Possess at least 5 years experience in a logistics operations and planning function, with sound understanding of direct channels, ecommerce.
- Well versed in usage of in SAP, EDI and reporting tools such as Tableau, Power BI.
- You communicate fluently in English, with ability to present information in a clear, concise manner to all levels of the organisation.
- You are commercially astute, with a meticulous attention to detail.
BenefitsDyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy generous leave, a allowances and medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.