- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Johor Bahru - Malaysia
We push the boundaries of what others have defined as possible. Our approach starts with an engineering mindset and different thinking. Then we continuously refine our ideas – unwilling to compromise and driven by an obsession for finding a better way.
About the roleReporting to the SC Category Leader, this is a 6 month Fixed Contract Contract supporting Dyson expansion plans in Johor, Malaysia.
- Responsible for Production Scheduling, Inventory Management, Demand & Order Fulfilment, Supplier Management and Material Management.
- Provide short term and long term demand requirement to factories and supplier to ensure capacity and material secure.
- Review and provide supply plan commit to meet demand requirement.
- Identify and coordinate with Production Management team and Supplier to resolve all the capacity bottleneck and material supply risk issue to meet order and demand requirement.
- Lead production schedule meeting to ensure production plan meet and on time delivery in full.
- Responsible to approve all Purchase Orders based on company’s authority matrix.
- Ensure material replenishment and delivery from supplier on time to meet production schedule requirement and avoid disruption to production.
- Close collaboration with warehouse team for shipments arrangement to Contract Manufacturers.
- Establish and monitor MRP/ERP system parameters for inventory management with objective of optimizing stock levels and strike a balance between withholding cost and order fulfillment.
- Develop and achieve supply chain strategies and KPIs aligned to company blueprint, lead SCM monthly performance review with management team.
- Drive continuous improvement projects with cross functional team across all areas in supply chain to increase efficiency/productivity and reduce operation cost.
- Strengthen supply chain team by identifying the talent and continue developing the team via proper training.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Degree holder with 4 to 8 years of relevant experience in supply chain planning within manufacturing industry.
- Knowledge of SAP MRP system is required.
- APICS training is advantageous.
- Effective analytical, planning and organization skills.
- Demonstrate knowledge of supply chain best practice with proven track record.
- Good interpersonal, communication, analytical & leadership skill. Ability to communicate complex idea simply, global orientation and focus on big pictures.
- Able to multi-task, and work independently with minimal supervision. Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Dyson Malaysia monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy generous leave, a transport allowance and medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.