- Based Upon Experience and Credentials
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Chicago - USA
About the roleAs a result of continuous investment and capability growth, we typically look to recruit in the following areas:
- Supply Planning
- Inventory Control
- Post-Sales Strategy & Operations
- Sales Order Processing
- Customer Service
About youWe look for candidates who have experience working in supply chain, operations or logistics ideally within the consumer goods industry. You should have a solid understanding of the movement of goods from manufacturing to point of sale. The most successful candidates have strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and SAP, with the ability to analyze and translate data-based findings into business solutions.
If this sounds like your background we’d really like you to register your details, alongside a CV, so we can keep in touch.
BenefitsAs a global technology company, we have ambitious plans for the future! How we reward you is more than just salary and bonus. It is linked to our high performance culture. It promotes an engaged workforce through a package of financial and lifestyle benefits.
- Dyson full-time benefits include:
- Multi-Level Healthcare Coverage Options
- Vision, Dental
- Company paid Life Insurance and AD&D
- Competitive Salary Plus Bonus Incentive Plan
- Flexible Savings Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401K with up to a 4% match (potential additional 2% discretionary contribution)
- Generous Dyson Product Discounts
- Wellness Program
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits (applicable areas only)
- Competitive Paid Time Off Benefits including Separate Holiday, Sick, and Vacation Time
- Company paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Generous Child Care Leave Program
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.