- Information Technology
- Poland - Krakow Office
Our Global Information Technology teams manage the digital framework that makes it possible for us to do what we do, globally. Our digital platforms need to work around the clock, incorporating cutting-edge digital security measures to help protect Dyson's secrets. We operate as a diverse global team that continues to expand, based across multiple sites in the United Kingdom, Singapore, Poland, China, and the United States.
About the Role
The Global Support Analyst will work directly to the Global Support Manager and closely with Service Managers, Account Owners, and Operational Partners across the organisation to deliver and manage to a world class production operational capability for Dyson. In this role you will work seamlessly with equivalent counterparts and support teams in markets and other geographical regions to deliver around the clock 24/7 support capability. As such, this role may require an element of on call or shift rotation for peak periods and weekend/holiday cover.
- Providing day to day alignment on service health, performance and risks across operational partners and internal teams (Service Desk / Infra / Security / Data).
- Act as an escalation point to manage process exceptions and or service complaints from business users.
- Aligning IT operational support on incident/problem categorization/prioritization, with clear business insight and understanding of the service capability.
- Providing day to day governance and decision making for production changes and problem workarounds.
- Coordinating across the Dyson/Partner/Vendor organizational eco-system – establishing and chairing conference calls and mediating when required to maintain (or recover) production service. (Including requirements for Applications, Infrastructure, Data, Security & Risk).
- Manage the effective restoration of Service and impact communication to internal stakeholders (IT & Business), including updates on all production incidents and changes to the MIM status.
- Within the Operations Control Centre (OCC), provide insight and analysis on IT service performance against business processes KPIs/SLAs to ensure that service health is maintained.
- Managing OAT and Service Acceptance requirements with IT delivery teams.
- Provisioning and managing business expectations on production outages for IT change and service maintenance.
- Representing Service Operations changes and acceptance decisions as necessary for CAB approvals.
- Maintain operational change control over CAB approved standard changes (Infrastructure and Application changes).
- Maintaining service runbooks, and knowledge articles to ensure they are effective, accurate and up to date.
- Facilitating HO/TO duties with support managers/leads and analysts in other global regions, to ensure that a continuity of support services are maintained.
- Act as a subject matter expert for IT production services to engage and influence stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
- Maintain knowledge of Service Operations trends, capabilities, and standards to ensure future looking alignment to best practice.
- Create routine and ad-hoc reports on any operational service matter.
- Execute control over Service Operations processes (Incident, Problem, Change, Service Request).
- Assist regional support managers where required to collectively deliver a high value of service to the regional and global business stakeholders.
- Knowledge and experience in the delivery and application of Incident and Problem management.
- Outstanding data analytical skills with the ability to produce senior level reports on status, trends and performance.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience of supporting Service Operations, in large and complex IT environments.
- Ability to influence others and communicate with impact at senior levels across the organization.
- Ability to identify IT service-related risks and manage risks where appropriate.
- Ability to apply IT Service Management strategy and policy and associated high-level plans.
- Ability to apply and follow IT Service Management processes and procedures.
- Knowledge of ITIL.
- Able to rationalize and analyse IT Service Management related data and information.
- Awareness of industry best practice and modern tooling solution to support Incident and Problem management.
- Experience of Digital applications (Web, E-Commerce, Identity Management & Content Management)
- Experience of CRM applications (Registration, Data Handling, Customer Support, Regulation, Security, Marketing)
- Experience of ERP applications (SAP/S4 Hana, Finance, Logistics, Procurement, Supply Chain)
- Experience of HCM applications (Workday)
- Experience of Service Now, Advanced Excel, Visio, SharePoint, Teams, Confluence, Jira.
- Performance related bonus
- Life Assurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Pension scheme with competitive employer contributions
- Recognition Program
- Holiday Allowance
- Free fruit delivered for office staff, free coffee and tea
- Cafeteria Benefit – wellness programme, cinema tickets, Multisport card etc.
- Possibility of working from home
- Medical: Employee cover + opportunity to buy additional cover for family
- Employee Assistance Program for employee and dependents
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.