- Manufacturing and tooling
- Johor Bahru - Malaysia
To do this we need the best talent to build our teams. We're leading the way for developing new technologies that solve every problems, there are opportunities for Sustaining Engineers/ Managers to join our rapidly expanding operations Dyson's Malaysia Development Centre in Senai, Johor.
If you would like to express interest in upcoming sustaining engineering management roles in Malaysia, please apply below and attach a copy of your latest CV.
About the role
- Develop new or revise current assembly/test methods to improve effectiveness and efficiency
- Be involved in early product development stage and support a robust and efficient manufacturing solution
- Collaborate, maintain, and communicate equipment development schedules with sufficient detail to ensure that all assigned personnel and groups external to the department are aware of their tasks and due dates
- Develop and manage a project development budget that includes parts, equipment and external professional services for assigned projects
- Connect internal and external resources required to support the product development schedule; work with department management to ensure that these resources are assigned to the project
- Ensure that required documentation (equipment specifications, process flow) is created and released in a timely manner to allow efficient design progress
- Bachelor's Degree in Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical or Mechatronic Engineering
- At least 6-12 years experience in sustaining work within a manufacturing environment
- Experience with project management, quality management and quality systems
- Green Belt or Lean certified an advantage
- Keen to learn new things and support the existing production test/assembly method
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
BenefitsDyson Malaysia monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy generous leave, a transport allowance and medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realizing ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.