- Design and Development
- Malaysia - Development Centre
At Dyson we are encouraged to think differently, challenge convention and be unafraid to make mistakes. We’re creative, collaborative, practical and enthusiastic. But most of all we’re hugely passionate about what we do.
Dyson offers a unique opportunity for talented individuals to invent, design and develop market leading products for the global market. By working in our world-class research, design and development (RDD) department, these individuals have the opportunity to work alongside leading technical specialists and highly motivated creative people to create products which fulfil our ambition of being truly different and better than our competitors.
About the role
- Design and support test strategy for Dyson’s sustaining products
- Collaborate with engineers and managers globally to ensure meaningful and complete global test coverage
- Maintain and optimize on the test architecture including test equipment, tools and infrastructure
- Perform both exploratory and formal electronic testing
- Develop test automation to support test optimization
- Understand data analysis on test requirements and test result to improve the Dyson products performance
- Strong quantitative background; a bachelor degree in Electronics or Systems preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in a high technology company with 1+ year System Test experience
- Good programming skills, and be proficient in the following languages: Python, Matlab, LabVIEW; be able to enforce it in day-to-day tasks.
- Experience working with complex electronics hardware or system level
- Experience creating test methods and specifying test equipment
- Good organizational skills, able to handle a broad and complex workload
- Proven, structured approach to engineering verification, test procedures and equipment
- Great team player and able to communicate technical concepts to other team members
- Independent, Integrity and self-driven with a strong focus on results
- Fluent in spoken and written English
Dyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.