- Design and Development
- Singapore - Technology Centre
At Dyson, we are encouraged to think differently, challenge convention and be unafraid to make mistakes. We are creative, collaborative, practical and enthusiastic, but most of all, we’re hugely passionate about what we do. We are looking for individuals who wish to invent, design, and develop leading products for the global market.
About the role
The System Verification team tests the integrated electronics and software of the products. The degree of sophistication and complexity varies from product to product, with different technologies and features. This variety of test needs requires creative verification solutions with automation applied where possible.
- Take ownership of test development, execution, and analysis for the assigned project.
- Work with cross-functional engineering teams.
- Support root cause investigations & implement corrective actions.
- Design and commissioning of test jig /fixture for in-house and production.
- The candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronics/Mechatronics) or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience in test development and/or NPI & sustaining.
- Experience in NI LabVIEW, Teststand and NI instruments would be preferable.
- Familiarity with programming languages, such as Python or C# would be an advantage.
- Experience in Gage R&R and CPK analysis.
- Knowledge in Jira and Confluence software.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Dyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.