- United Kingdom - Malmesbury Office
The Group Finance Systems team are primarily responsible for maintaining the Group’s consolidation and reporting system, OneStream, and overseeing the accuracy of SAP finance-related metadata in SAP MDG.
The Systems Accountant is a key role within this team bridging the gap between understanding the needs of the finance community and the capabilities of the system. The Systems Accountant will be responsible for streamlining BAU processes, triaging user issues and supporting enhancements to the OneStream system.
They will be equally comfortable working with non-technical users to understand issues/requirements as they are getting hands on with the system to develop effective solutions. The individual will also be required to support the user community, particularly at key reporting times.
About the role:
- First line support for queries relating to the group consolidation system (OneStream XF) providing ad-hoc training/support as required
- Identifying and championing changes/improvements to the OneStream system
- Taking a hands-on/proactive approach to developing solutions in the system.
- Support the wider team managing SAP Finance Metadata
- Assist in maintaining a robust change control process around OneStream
- Support SAP access security requests.
- Accounting qualification(s) and/or experience
- Good IT Skills (SAP, MS Office)
- Understanding of the purpose and behaviour of ERP and Consolidation systems
- Experience of working with Finance systems, and a keen interest in this area
- Experience with consolidation systems or other finance systems
- VBScript/VB.Net knowledge
- KEY COMPETENCIES
- Flexible in approach with strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Inquisitive mind with a logical approach to problem solving
- Good attention to detail
- Analytical ability and the capability of communicating this analysis well
- A team player with a positive, ‘will do’ attitude and the ability to be flexible yet have a disciplined approach
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.