- Administrative Services
- Philippines - Advanced Manufacturing Office
Primary Position Objectives:
Support the Talent Acquisition Team in SEA and UKI by managing pre-onboarding related activities with high quality and accuracy. Communicate with hiring managers, liaise with a number of departments within the business and deal with 3rd party to make sure all checks are complete on new starters. Manage PRs, candidate claims and travel requests.
1. Contract Generation
- Drafting and sending all contracts and offer paperwork for new starters
2. Monitoring and record keeping
- Keep recruitment trackers up to date and ensure all information are accurate
3. PR Requisition
- Manage all PR requisitions for the TA team
4. Coordinating Reference Checks for New Hires
- Liaising with 3rd party referencing agency to ensure all pre-screen checks are done within SLA
5. Collaborate with HR Admin Team
- Liaising with HR Admin to ensure new starters are set up on Workday correctly
6. Admin Support
- Manage candidate claims, organize pfile, raise travel requests, and send new starter email
1. Authority to raise PR requisitions and perform Goods Receipt
2. Authority to decide on the TACO process
- Confident liaising with the candidates, hiring managers, and globally based senior stakeholders
2. IT Skills
- Excellent IT skills to include MS Word, Outlook and Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver results in a timely manner
4. Exceptional attention to detail
- Accomplish tasks and paperworks with high quality and accuracy
Management Systems Responsibilities:
- Support in enhancing customer satisfaction by ensuring products conformity and comply with the ISO 9001:2015 standard and established procedures.
- Support and participate in programs and activities to enhance environmental performance and to achieve environmental objectives. Comply with the ISO 14001:2015 standards and EHS procedures.
3. Business Continuity
- Follow established BCP as applicable in the assigned area and comply with BCMS requirements.
- Ensure compliance to the requirements of Energy Management System (ISO 50001:2018).
- Contribute in the achievement of OHS objectives by complying with the ISO 45001:2018 standard and applicable legal requirements.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.