- Singapore - St James Power Station Headquarters
The Dyson Talent Acquisition team plays a key part in influencing the future of Dyson, by acquiring the best global talents to support its ambitions to enter new fields and develop a new generation of high-performing technology products with increasing intelligence.
We are in a race to develop patentable technologies which will power our future products and we are looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner on a 12 months' contract to help recruit Singapore's hiring.
About the Role
- Full ownership & accountability for providing a proactive, end to end, recruitment service for software including candidate sourcing, assessment, selection and offer management providing responsive feedback and support on the offer new starter process to ensure a first class candidate experience.
- Work proactively with Hiring Managers, Heads of Function and HRBP's to manage recruitment processes, filling permanent and contract roles through directly identifying best talent using most cost-effective methodologies.
- Work with hiring managers to develop appropriate attraction strategies and share best practices.
- Writing engaging recruitment adverts and evaluating the effectiveness of recruitment activity and make changes where necessary.
- Design and facilitate suitable interview and assessment methods for recruitment campaigns as appropriate.
- Maintain a high level of market awareness and best practice, advising the business on specific trends and updates that will affect resourcing.
- Have up to date knowledge of current and planned legislation regarding recruitment and ensure that Dyson is always operating within the parameters of this.
- Identify and lead on areas of added value project work in line with business need.
- Work with the Talent Development team to identify and work with internal talent to engage employees with career progression opportunities.
- Ensure that recruitment is a cost focused area within the business.
- Produce and keep up to date with recruitment management information to ensure KPIs are measured.
- Improve hiring manager’s capability with the interviewing processes and proactive networking through recruitment sites such as LinkedIn.
- Manage third party suppliers when appropriate (agencies, contractors, media buyers).
- Extensive end to end recruitment experience
- Ability to leverage a pre-existing network of candidates and contacts in the market as well as the ability to convert targets to candidates.
- An inspirational senior recruiter, working with a ‘can do’ attitude through hands on delivery, with a willingness to roll sleeves up and “muck in” to achieve broader team goals.
- Demonstrable stakeholder management to drive changes in ways of working and promoting a strategic approach.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to build relationships, network and build a narrative around data.
- Creative thinker, able to contribute ideas to solve problems, define develop more efficient ways of working.
- Resilient, adaptable, comfortable with ambiguity and dynamic pace of work.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.