- Singapore - Technology Centre
Early Career Talent is crucial to Dyson’s growth plans and our in-house Campus Recruitment and Development team is expanding. We’re looking for an experienced Early Careers Recruiter to partner with our technology and engineering function in this broad and varied role. Based in Singapore, you’ll be part of a small team of specialists with a regional remit; identifying and nurturing top University talent in Singapore, Malaysia and the Philippines.
Reporting into the Early Careers Talent Acquisition Lead, you will support the campus engagement and recruitment activities we run for our interns and graduates. You will raise our profile at key universities in South East Asia to ensure we are known as a destination for all graduate and undergraduate talent. You will be at the forefront of driving marketing initiatives, defining the candidate experience through the delivery of professional, personal candidate management, and managing the assessment and marketing events to ensure the best candidates are engaged and influenced to join us.
About the Role:
Employer Branding & Candidate Attraction
- Support campus strategy and marketing initiatives to position Dyson as an Employer of Choice
- Identify partners within target universities for relevant business area
- Attend events as required to promote Dyson opportunities and build relationships with stakeholders
- Organize internal and external campus events that require end-to-end management from publicity to post-event evaluation
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and external vendors to develop marketing collateral
Recruitment & Selection
- Partner with HR business partners and hiring manager to understand hiring needs and create effective job descriptions
- Act as internal consultant to hiring managers by developing strategic recruitment strategies and providing guidance throughout the end-to-end hiring process
- End-to-end management of applications from initial screening to prequalifying digital assessment and selection for final assessments
- Maintain candidate data and the full lifecycle recruitment process via the applicant tracking system and other platforms
- Proactively seek market intelligence to gain competitive advantage in attraction and assessment methodologies
- Design and facilitate suitable interview and assessment methods for recruitment campaigns
- Deliver a candidate experience that reflects the excellent customer service we are known for
- Act as first point of contact for candidates throughout the recruitment cycle; provide full support, guidance and communicate status updates in a timely manner
- Build relationship with offered candidates to ensure smooth transition from recruitment to on-boarding stage – including supporting visa application and candidate documentation process
- Campus recruitment and/or university relations experience; end-to-end recruitment cycle, ideally at intern, graduate and masters level recruitment in Southeast Asia
- Experience of collaborating with university faculty, career services office and student clubs; comfortable presenting to groups and acting as an ambassador for an organisation
- Proficiency in applicant tracking systems/candidate databases and digital assessment tools
- Proactive and flexible team player – with a ‘can do’ attitude and a willingness to roll sleeves up and “muck in” to achieve broader team goals
- Highly motivated self-starter with excellent time management, multi-tasking and organizational skills
- A strong communicator – excellent verbal & written communication skills, great attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to build relationships at all levels within the organization and with external candidates
- Demonstrable stakeholder management to drive change in ways of working and promoting a strategic approach
- Creative thinker, able to contribute ideas to solve problems, define and develop more efficient ways of working
- Resilient and comfortable with ambiguity in a dynamic environment
Dyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy a profit-related bonus, generous leave and life insurance. But financial benefits are only the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, flexible working hours, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition.
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.