- SG$ Competitive
- Singapore - Singapore
Executive Search/ Leadership Hiring at Dyson is fast-paced, quality driven and satisfyingly challenging. We are now looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner for the team, where you’ll be responsible for identifying and approaching senior level candidates across the Asia Pacific region (and globally when required) across all functions.
As a member of a close and collaborative team, you’ll be excited to learn about what leadership recruitment looks like at Dyson and have the ability to find and identify world-class talent, owning searches from briefing to on-boarding. You’ll thrive in a pacey environment and adaptability to an ever-changing priority list will ensure your success.
Based out of our global HQ in Singapore, you’ll be speaking to talented, world-class leaders daily and will be central to creating and continuing leadership success at Dyson.
About the role
- Full ownership and accountability for providing a proactive, end-to-end, executive standard recruitment process for our Asia Pacific region and when needed, leaning in to support searches in other regions.
- You’ll be performing global searches for our Director and Head of level roles and owning the service including briefing, sourcing, assessment, selection and offer management providing responsive feedback and support on the new starter process to ensure a first-class candidate experience.
- Work proactively with hiring managers to develop appropriate attraction strategies, have a deep understanding of the business and share best practices. Be consultative in approach.
- Proactively promote Dyson to an exceptional standard in the executive talent space and keep up to date with market trends.
- Partner with third party search firms as appropriate, enabling a clearly defined and successful process.
- Design and facilitate suitable interview and assessment methods for senior hiring processes as necessary ensuring a fair and comprehensive process for all.
- Maintain a high level of market awareness and best practice, advising the business on specific trends and updates that will affect hiring.
- Have up to date knowledge of current and planned local legislation regarding recruitment and ensure that Dyson is operating within the parameters of this at all times.
- Identify and lead on areas of added value project work in line with business need.
- Work with the Talent Development team to identify and work with internal talent to engage employees with career progression opportunities.
- Extensive end-to-end leadership recruitment (Head of, Director and above) experience.
- Proven ability to convert world-class target profiles to candidates.
- Demonstrable stakeholder management to drive changes in ways of working and promoting a strategic approach.
- An engaging and positive professional, with a can-do attitude through hands-on delivery and business partnership.
- Passionate about diversity and inclusion and a proven track record in using data to educate and guide.
- A high level of skill in market mapping and research, a hunger to leave no stone unturned.
- An ability to thrive working autonomously. Resilient, adaptable, comfortable with ambiguity and a dynamic pace of work.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to build relationships, network and build a narrative around data.
- Creative and commercial thinker, able to contribute ideas to solve problems, define/develop more efficient ways of working.
- A passionate and organised self-starter, driven to make things happen across borders and within a complex matrix structure.
- Experience of working for a respected search firm coupled with fast-paced, high growth in-house experience would be advantageous.
- A strong communicator - excellent English verbal & written communication skills with great attention to detail.
BenefitsDyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy a profit-related bonus, generous leave and life insurance. But financial benefits are only the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, flexible working hours, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.