- Singapore - Singapore
This position will partner with our Research, Design and Development teams on hiring requirements in South East Asia. We are looking for a proactive recruitment specialist who can directly source global talent, manage candidates and stakeholders and partner the business to bring in the right talent for Dyson in the most cost effective and efficient manner.
About the role
- Work proactively with Hiring Managers and HRBPs to manage recruitment processes, filling permanent roles through directly identifying best talent using most cost effective methodologies.
- Autonomously running end to end recruitment including candidate sourcing, reviewing applications, interviewing and assessment. Provide responsive feedback and support on the offer/new starter process to ensure best candidate experience.
- Proactively sourcing candidates to ensure best quality shortlist to present to the business
- Partner proactively with HRBPs and hiring managers to understand the future needs of the business and understand its implications for talent management and resourcing.
- Work with hiring managers to develop appropriate attraction strategies and share best practices.
- Writing engaging recruitment adverts and evaluating the effectiveness of recruitment activity and make changes where necessary.
- Design and facilitate suitable interview and assessment methods for recruitment campaigns as appropriate.
- Maintain a high level of market awareness and best practice, advising the business on specific trends and updates that will affect resourcing.
- Work with the Talent Development team to identify and work with internal talent to engage employees with career progression opportunities.
- Work with the Talent Acquisition Lead to produce and keep up to date with recruitment management information to ensure KPIs are measured.
- Improve hiring manager’s capability with the interviewing processes and proactive networking through recruitment sites such as LinkedIn
- Manage third party suppliers when appropriate (agencies, contractors, media buyers)
- Proven recruitment experience ideally from an in-house environment.
- Experience of recruiting technical professionals (ideally a broad engineering or technical recruitment background)
- Proactive sourcing, ability to identify niche skills and entice further conversation/application.
- Excellent project co-ordination skills with the ability to prioritise effectively
- Able to make informed and robust decisions and influence key business heads accordingly
- Experience of designing, delivering and evaluating assessment tools
- Able to influence and negotiate effectively
- A real passion and enthusiasm for recruitment
BenefitsDyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.