- Netherlands - Amsterdam Office
As a family business, we are free to explore areas we think we can make a difference. Our mentality is to develop technologies and ideas that we believe in, backing brave new concepts. We never follow others or pursue the path they might expect. We do this as a diverse and global team of ingenious minds who live and breathe our values. Dyson is made-up of 16,000 people and is present in more than 80 countries: our Campuses and Offices, Research Spaces, Advanced Manufacturing Centres and Demo Stores span the world. The future doesn’t just happen, we each need to have the ingenuity, discipline and the resolve to make it happen – constantly reinventing ourselves and striving to improve.
Dyson Talent Acquisition has recently been through a reinvention. This newly transformed team is critically important to the continued success of Dyson worldwide and we are now looking for a talented recruiter to join our EMEA team on a permanent basis.
Well connected to our largest EMEA markets, Amsterdam is a diverse, growing and vibrant city where there is a wide pool of marketing and creative talent. We believe this new hub will be an investment in our future in which we can attract new talent who can help us expand further across the EMEA region.
As a key member, you will partner with a variety of corporate functions teams on hiring requirements in the Netherlands but may be called on to support a mix of other markets: Benelux, Sweden, France, Austria to name a few. We therefore require a proactive recruitment specialist who can directly source global talent, manage candidates and stakeholders and partner the business to bring in the right talent for Dyson in the most cost effective and efficient manner.
About the Role
Provide Consultative Talent Acquisition Support to the Region:
- Work with hiring managers to understand hiring needs and develop appropriate attraction strategies and share best practices.
- Act as internal consultant to hiring managers by providing guidance throughout the end-to-end hiring process.
- Provide hiring managers with high quality candidates to help drive business results.
- Develop creative, cost-effective sourcing strategies to continually build a diverse pool of top-notch candidates for Dyson across all functions and levels within the organisation.
- Writing engaging recruitment adverts and evaluating the effectiveness of recruitment activity and make changes where necessary.
- Design and facilitate suitable interview and assessment methods for recruitment campaigns as appropriate.
- Maintain a high level of market awareness and best practice, advising the business on specific trends and updates that will affect resourcing.
- Have up to date knowledge of current and planned legislation regarding recruitment and ensure that Dyson is operating within the parameters of this at all times.
- Adjust resourcing strategies as appropriate to increase attraction of top talent for Dyson
- Conduct first line interviews and make sound recommendations to hiring managers
- Provide exceptional customer service to internal business partners including a high level of communication on the process and status of open positions
- Make improvements to the process on to time to fill, quality of candidates and experience for hiring managers
- Build employer brand awareness in the market
- Proactively seek market intelligence to gain competitive advantage in attraction, assessment and sourcing methodologies
- Maintain candidate data and the full lifecycle recruitment process via the applicant tracking system (Workday Recruit).
Candidate and Stakeholder Relationship Building and Management:
- Partner with key business stakeholders to execute Talent Management initiatives
- Advise hiring managers and interview panels on interviewing best practices
- Work closely with hiring managers and HR Business Partners to advise on clear and effective job descriptions
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with all candidates to keep them engaged through the hiring process
- Advise on market and industry trends
- Build relationships with key leaders and managers within the business to develop strategic recruitment strategies
- Maintain legal compliance as it applies to regional employment law
- Proven recruitment experience ideally from an in-house environment - demonstrating the ability to manage multiple open requisitions and numerous stakeholders whilst remaining composed and proactive.
- Experience of recruiting professionals across a range of corporate functions departments: Finance, HR, Legal, Supply Chain, Facilities, IT
- Proactive sourcing, ability to identify niche skills and entice further conversation/application.
- Good understanding of UK recruitment/employment law
- Excellent project co-ordination skills with the ability to prioritise effectively
- Able to make informed and robust decisions and influence key business heads accordingly
- Strong planning and time management skills
- Experience of e-recruitment practices
- Experience of designing, delivering and evaluating assessment tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to influence and negotiate effectively
- Enjoys working within a strong team environment an contributing
- A real passion and enthusiasm for recruitment and conducting an A* candidate experience.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Subsidised café and restaurants with free lunches and hot drinks
- Discounts on Dyson machines
- Free on-site hair salon
- Free on-site concierge service
- Wellness programme
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.