- Philippines - Advanced Manufacturing Office
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We solve the problems others choose to ignore, with surprising new inventions that defy convention and simply work better. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people.
Our People team are responsible for activating our unique philosophy and values to deliver a truly Dyson people experience. It’s essential that we attract and hire the best talent, and retain them to build a solid foundation for our future growth. And our rapid growth means the organisation feels fast-moving, constantly changing, so there’s opportunity to make a difference and influence the right change. Our people team are responsible for activating our unique philosophy and values to deliver a truly Dyson people experience. It’s essential that we attract and hire the best talent, and retain them to build a solid foundation for our future growth.
About the role
This role is based in the Philippines and reporting to the Talent Acquisition Lead in the Early Careers team. It is an amazing opportunity to be part of a long-term scalable Early Careers talent acquisition function. This role is responsible for ensuring that the highest caliber candidates are attracted to Dyson through appropriate on-campus attraction campaigns and effective screening of candidates. This role will manage the Early Careers recruitment and program manage deliverables, including internships held in the Philippines.
- Plan and execute all on-campus and in-house recruitment activities including presentations, office visits, networking events, and interviews
- Manage relationships with key contacts in the business and at university career services offices
- Serve as primary resource for candidates throughout the recruiting process – be able to market Dyson, answer questions and communicate candidate status
- Update and monitor online applicant tracking system and report on entry hiring statistics as requested
- Manage internship programmes including onboarding, training, placements, events, performance management and offers
- Collaborate with regional as well as global Early Careers team for alignment and to leverage their training and development framework
- Develop and manage relationships with business sponsors to ensure the Early Careers agenda is embedded in the overall business resource growth and culture
- Execute the engagement and recruitment activities by liaising with partners including the universities and other partners
- Contribute towards continuous improvement initiatives or ad-hoc projects
- Drive early engagement and diversity initiatives across all programs
- Partner with colleagues around the globe to share best practices and drive process excellence
- 3 to 5 years of talent acquisition experience experience (with special reference to campus recruitment/early careers domain is ideal)
- You can collaborate and work well with people at all levels in the organization
- Excellent administrative, organisational and planning abilities; ability to multi-task
- Positive attitude, known for delivering and high integrity with quality standards
- Proven attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- team oriented
- Good at presenting ideas and selling important values
- Able to work independently and collaborate with teammates; intuitive, and quick learner
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (Workday, for example) and other recruitment technologies such as HireVue)
- Strong communication skills and experience in working across market is a plus
- Proficiency with PowerPoint, Excel and virtual interactive platforms is a must
- Experience operating in a global organisation is a plus
Dyson Philippine monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses. Beyond that, you'll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by ambitious growth plans, regular reviews and dynamic workshops. A vibrant company culture based on being; Different, Authentic and Pioneering. At Dyson we combine work life balance, with the latest devices, a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit. It's an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
- All benefits are accessible from day 1
- HMO coverage. Health & wellness is one of our priorities, immediately available for you & dependents so no waiting for employment regularization
- Up to 20 days annual leave based on employment service + 15 days medical leave
- Dyson product gift upon employment regularization, and discounts on Dyson machines
- Exposure to a broad and diverse range of Dyson activities from research through to manufacturing and global sales for Dyson projects
- Career development and growth in a global team
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.