- Malmesbury, United Kingdom
One of the aspects within our people and talent philosophy are our graduates and interns. Attracting, developing and retaining top talent for the future is pivotal to our future success and our Early Careers team support the delivery of this within the business globally.
About the role
You’ll take responsibility for managing the graduate programmes across various different business functions in the UK and acts as COE for other early career offerings in Europe. Partnering with a range of stakeholders you’ll help shape our early career development offering ensuring graduates meet performance expectations in their roles and facilitate movement around the department (locally and internationally) decisively putting the right talent in the right place at the right time.
- Design and implement functional specific early careers programmes with the aim of raising the bar on graduate capability across the organisation
- Work in partnership with functional HR business partners and senior to leaders to scope and identify stretching roles for graduates and align the right individual to the right role
- Identify capability needs, design, develop and manage development interventions so our graduates gain a broad understanding of their immediate function, the wider business and build a global graduate community
- Collaborate with counterparts in SEA and Talent Partners globally to share best practice ensuring there is a consistent approach to graduate development
- You have a strong background in talent development with a passion for early careers
- You have experience and are capable of managing multiple projects and graduate programmes
- You have experience working with teams across multiple geographies
- We would also like you to have experience in performance management, coaching others, designing and facilitating learning interventions
- You will be comfortable influencing and challenging senior stakeholders across various functions and be able to create something from scratch with your innovation and ideas
- You will be working in a fast-paced technology environment so we are looking for someone who is flexible and can adapt to change
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.