- Singapore - Singapore
Reporting to the Senior Talent Development Manager for Early Careers, the Early Careers Talent Specialist will partner with the Early Careers team initially across SEA & UK to support Dyson’s graduates and interns to integrate and accelerate their performance in Dyson.
About the roleYou’ll take responsibility for managing the Early Careers programmes across multiple locations and work in close partnership with Early Careers team in the UK to ensure global consistency. Partnering with a range of stakeholders, you’ll help shape our early career development, helping graduates immerse quickly into Dyson and ensure they meet performance expectations in their roles. You will also facilitate movement around the department (locally and internationally), decisively putting the right talent in the right place at the right time.
- Design and implement Early Careers programmes with the aim of raising the bar on graduate capability across the organisation.
- Work in partnership with functional HR business partners and senior leaders to scope and identify stretching roles and opportunities for graduates and align the right individual to the right role.
- Design, develop and manage induction development interventions so graduates gain a broad understanding of their immediate function, the wider business and build a global graduate community.
- Identify capability needs design and deliver development workshops throughout the graduates’ development journey.
- Design and implement engagement strategy and development approach to further grow graduates’ career with Dyson beyond initial first 2 years.
- Collaborate with counterparts in the UK and globally to share best practice ensuring there is a consistent approach to intern and graduate development across regions.
- You will have a strong background in talent development with a passion for Early Careers.
- You will have experience in performance management, coaching others and designing learning interventions.
- You will be comfortable with both face to face and virtual facilitation with an audience from diverse backgrounds.
- You will be comfortable influencing and challenging senior stakeholders throughout the various business functions and be able to create something from scratch with your innovation and ideas.
- You have the ability to build meaningful and engaging programmes that can be scaled across different market and environments.
- You have knowledge of diversity issues affecting a company and ideas and an appetite of how to address them.
- You will be tenacious and is determined to get things done in the face of change and ambiguity.
- You have the experience of working at speed, ideally in an entrepreneurial culture.
- You will be working in a fast-paced moving technology environment so we’re looking for someone who is flexible and wiling to grow within the role.
- You have excellent project management and communication skills.
BenefitsDyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.