- Administrative Services
- China - Shanghai Office
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities：
- Provide general secretarial administrative support to function head and each function team, such as meeting scheduling, complete expense report, business travel booking, etc.
- Manage and maintain executives' schedules, appointments and travel arrangements for function head and other important visitors
- Organize team regular meetings, conference, reports and minutes as needed
- Coordinates and implements team events/activities and communications
- Other administrative tasks as needed
Education and Experience:
- 3+years’ related experience in Admin
- Fluent English in speaking/writing
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
- Good sense of cross function coordination and communication
- Bachelor’s degree or above
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.