- Office Support, Personal Assistants
- Hullavington, United Kingdom
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We solve the problems others choose to ignore, with surprising new inventions that defy convention and simply work better. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people.
About the role
We are recruiting a Team Coordinator to support the operational effectiveness of our Leadership team across Environmental Care, Professional & Lighting, New Categories and Robotics based at Hullavington campus. You will have a valued and challenging role that requires an exceptionally organised, forward thinking and proactive individual to provide professional, administrative and project coordination support acting as first point of contact for Hullavington campus admin queries. There will be travel to our Malmesbury campus (1 day or 2 half days a week) to up-keep stationary stock levels. We are looking for a self-motivated, efficient individual who is energetic and able to drive the role forward; an individual who is not afraid to put new ideas forward, spot when things need to be done and strive towards continuous improvement and lean thinking. If this is you we want to here from you!
- Point of contact for all Hullavington based RDD admin enquiries
- Safety shoes, stationary, post, lockers, office equipment (projectors, pool phones, binders, laminators, plotters/Shredding/paper) – maintaining for all staff to use.
- Support and Manage Hullavington site wide communications (Population 500)
- Support the running of the weekly UK ‘all hands’ briefings across EC, New Cat & Robotics
- Proactively support leadership team meetings with agenda updating, note taking, following up actions
- Liaising with estates/IT teams to resolve issues
- Raising SAP purchase orders
- Support the on-boarding of new starters
- Collation and organisation of information within direct team, handling sensitive and personal information
- Travel (Flights/Hotels/Trains/Hire cars/Taxis)
- Provide holiday/sickness cover support across the Team Coordinator & PA role (when required)
- Proactively plan and organise the global ‘all hands’ cross-team briefings, to include logistical organisation and collating presentations
- Support the logistics and organisation of any leadership off-sites/remote team days
- Support senior leadership with the organisation of any annual cyclical people processes e.g
- Team holiday planning
- Creating and managing department-wide communications
- Managing lab access requests and queries in the absence of the lab owner
- Other support as requested by directors
- Supporting PA to VP as required with EC, P&L, New Cat and Robotics global events and activities
*Please note this is a 6-month Fixed Term Contract*
- Proven experience of working in a fast-paced environment providing a customer facing admin service and ad-hoc project support in a commercial environment with global reach
- Excellent organisation, planning and time management skills
- Confident self-starter, able to work proactively, think ahead and multi-task in a fast-moving environment
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to manage senior stakeholders, and build relationships at all levels within the Dyson business
- Resilient, works well under pressure and a flexible team player. Will possess a positive can-do attitude and natural ability to solve problems
- Proficient in all MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams and OneNote)
- Strong attention to detail whilst obtaining confidentiality and discretion at all times.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.