- India - Gurgaon Office
Finance and Accounting -Team Lead
The Dyson Business Services (DBS) organization provides process and service excellence to support Dyson’s growth ambitions with a goal of innovating and enhancing services over time to meet the changing needs of the business.
• Ensuring the accuracy for recording the employee cost
• Acting as point of contact for all any queries from the business related to above
• Working with the Auditors for queries related all allocation of costs / Payroll/non payroll
related queries related to employee cost
- Ensuring the accuracy for recording the employee cost
- Acting as point of contact for all any queries from the business
- Working with the Auditors for all allocation of costs / Payroll/non payroll
related queries across the globe
- Creating and maintaining process documentation. Updating DTPs and any knowledge management files
- Continuously looking to improve the efficiency of day-to-day Finance and accounting operations through work processes improvements.
- Collaborating with other teams in continuous improvement activities on project initiatives and other system enhancements & testing as and when required
- Timely answering to the standard and nonstandard questions related to the duties performed by maintaining an appropriate level of business correspondence.
- Maintaining effective relationships with stakeholders
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.