- Competitive base + super + bonus
- Customer Service
- Sydney - Australia
- Location details
As the Customer Care Team Lead you will work from our Taren Point Customer Care Centre and report into the Customer Care Operations Manager. You will be responsible for providing motivational leadership and coaching to a team of 15+ Customer Care representatives while driving continuous improvement of the Dyson Customer Experience.
In addition, you will be responsible for:
- Providing daily direction and support to employees through: floor walking, call monitoring, coaching, training, performance management
- Handle escalated calls, complaints, and queries as necessary and investigate matters and feedback results of investigations to the relevant staff member and Customer Care Operations Manager
- Deliver exceptional customer service and team engagement
- Build strong relationships with both internal and external customers
- Provide proactive problem solving by evaluating processes and procedures and making recommendations for improvements
You are a great people person known for engaging, leading and motivating your team with energy and enthusiasm. You are a self-starter with a healthy sense of urgency who thrives in a fast-paced environment. Your experience in leading a phone based customer service team strong systems/process knowledge will help you to be successful in this role.
To be successful you will also require:
- Experience in consumer focused business
- Ability to train, communicate, manage and motivate people at all levels and personalities
- Excellent personal and business presentation skills
- High level of communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent computer literacy including Excel and SAP CRM (preferred)
The call centre operates in shifts between 8AM-6PM across 7 days, and this role may include some weekend work.
Dyson Australia monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy an annual bonus. We also offer exceptional product discounts to employees as well as for friends and family. But financial rewards are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our creative engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realising ambition.