- Information Technology
- China - Shanghai Office
About the role
- Provide understanding and technical insight on the construct and capability Dyson’s System
- Work with Solution Architects and Dyson partners to support creation and implementation of architectural designs on new and changed digital platforms.
- Work with technical and non-technical stakeholders as required on E2E integration of solution designs. Work with BAs and business stakeholders and align on plans that can drive change into digital solutions. Identify gaps in platform capability and identify options to resolve.
- Communicate digital decisions to key stakeholders ensuring architectural considerations and requirements are correct for the solution.
- Work with third parties and partners as required to understand future trends, innovation and opportunities for the digital solutions application landscape.
- Act as the technical authority on assigned platforms and ensure compliance with design principles and ways of working.
- Experience of Java, Spring Framework, .NET or PHP
- Experience of Database/Queue Technologies (MySQL/SQL Server/NoSQL/Rabbit MQ/Rocket MQ/etc.)
- Design Patterns.
- Operational infrastructure /Network experience
- Working within a scaled agile environment
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.