- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
About the roleYou'll own the end to end process for deploying 3rd Party Marketing Tracking tools across Dyson’s eCommerce platforms, you'll do this through partnering with stakeholders to gather requirements and then take those requirements to create and write custom code which will be used across multiple sites to better monitor performance and resolve defects. You'll enjoy building trusted relationships with marketing teams across 30 Local Markets to ensure they have the data they need to be able to measure and optimise their campaigns. It's your role to ensure all Tracking Tools are deployed in a secure, fit for purpose and GDPR compliant manner and supports the broader implementation and configuration of Dyson’s Web Analytics and Tag Management tools.
- Ideally you'll have experience in Web Analytics and /or Digital Marketing
- A passion for deploying marketing tracking tools (e.g. Facebook Conversion Pixel, Floodlight Pixels, Affiliate Tracking Pixels) which comes with experience of using Tag Management tools, preferably Google Tag Manager or Adobe Launch
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension schemes
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Lift share scheme
- Discount on Dyson machines
- Medical private insurance
- Dental private insurance
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.