- Data Science and Engineering
- United States - Chicago Office
Our Data team
This role sits within Dyson's Global Data and Analytics team. This team is tasked with ensuring that the various parts of Dyson's business are able to leverage rich, accurate, and timely data to generate insights and make better decisions. As a part of IT, the team has the resources and the remit to keep up with Dyson's impressive global growth.
Building our analytical capabilities is a core pillar of Dyson's new global data strategy. As more consumers engage with Dyson, via more types of products, and across more markets, the volumes of data will greatly increase. Understanding how to use this data to improve everything from customer experiences to product development will be key to Dyson's success.
Reporting to the Digital Analytics Manager you will be responsible for:
- Writing, testing and deploying enhancements to our Digital Analytics implementation using both the Google Marketing Platform and Adobe Experience Cloud suites of tools.
- Maintaining and improving the digital data layer. Working with Web Development teams and Agencies across Dyson’s global digital estate to design and implement robust, reliable and extensible data layers.
- Working closely with other digital teams, translating strategic objectives and timelines into concrete tagging needs. From seeing the big picture through to implementing the tags and ensuring the quality of the data collected.
- Monitoring Digital Analytics data quality. Debugging and resolving issues to ensure that the wider business has access to reliable digital data to help them meet their goals.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of technical experience in web analytics or digital marketing.
- Experience deploying marketing and / or analytics tracking tools. Google Analytics and Abode Analytics preferred.
- Experience of Tag Management tools, preferably Google Tag Manager or Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager.
- Attention to detail
- Experience working in a distributed team environment
- Experience of DSPs and Digital Marketing Platforms
- Experience of Website Optimization
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.