- SGD Competitive Remuneration package
- Software Engineering and Connectivity
- Singapore - Singapore
About the roleReporting to the Product Manager for Dyson Link, the Technical Product Owner will hold a key role within the App development team, responsible for delivering new features and product integrations in the Dyson Link platform. You will collaborate with product engineering teams, feature designers, UX designers, app developers and our QA team to capture user stories and non-functional requirements to feed our sprint plans.
- You’ll work from the perspective of our customers and represent their needs to the development team, balancing with business requirements.
- You’ll prioritise the backlog across multiple sources and stakeholders.
- You will become the go-to subject matter expert for your area of the Dyson Link platform.
- You’ll work to align on our sprint delivery plans with Scrum teams and help define wider integration plans across the Dyson RDD organisation.
- You’ll clarify and refine user stories and non-functional requirements with the development / QA team.
- You’ll be an experienced Agile Product Owner with demonstrable success delivering software and systems in a fast-paced consumer market.
- As a skilled communicator, you’ll be able to collaborate across teams and geography to capture user stories for new features and communicate progress at all levels.
- A breadth of technical knowledge across software delivery, ideally with a mobile and/or web focus is a must for this role.
- It’s essential you’re a self-starter and able to drive early concepts through to production.
- Experience working with connected products or IoT applications is a bonus.
- Clear focus and drive for delivery – you’ll be able to find and maintain focus and priority in a rapidly evolving environment.
- Curious, inventive and creative - be prepared to solve tough problems and look beyond convention.
- Effective communicator - concise and timely communication, managing facts and emotion
- Global collaborator - open minded to ideas from other perspectives
- Resilient - prepared to be challenged and thrive in change
BenefitsDyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.