- Operational Engineering
- Singapore - Advanced Manufacturing
Dyson is growing. Fast. More products. New categories. More visual communications. We are a creative technology company with a global and iconic identity. Our mission is simple: We solve problems others ignore with exciting new technologies which defy convention. Communicating our products’ superiority with brevity and presenting ourselves in the right way is essential to selling, protecting identity, and building our hard earned Reputation.
About the role
Provide technical support to production operation in meeting Product build capacity & quality.
Provide first level trouble shooting & resolve production stoppages due to equipment issues
Document & report all line stoppages due to equipment or technical issue.
Monitor machine output and ensure it meets the standard throughput.
Replenish production materials where applicable in the respective work stations.
Perform process control checks where applicable.
Participate in preventive maintenance & calibration checks for production & measuring equipment as scheduled.
Participate in line set-up activities.
Ensure workstations are in excellent 5S housekeeping and safety condition.
Work with engineers & production in continuous improvement projects
Minimize both planned and unplanned equipment downtime.
Monitor the Machine performance through OEE (availability).
Ensure production meets target output & yield.
Execute effective preventive maintenance & production line support.
Manage efficient spares inventory & cost reduction in maintenance.
- Higher NITEC in Mechatronics/Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic Engineering with at least 5 years experiences in highly automated manufacturing environment
- Diploma in Mechatronics/Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic Engineering with at least 3 years experiences in a highly automated manufacturing environment.
- Proficiency in automated equipment troubleshooting techniques and preventive maintenance methodology
- Good knowledge of electrical, mechanical & pneumatic systems
- Experience with servo motors, pneumatics, Robot, PLC, HMI software will be an advantage.
- Ability to read and understand mechanical & electrical schematics diagram
- Self-motivated , hands on and good team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Setting high standards for yourself & fellow colleagues, and consistently strive for different and better
- Flexibility and initiative - You pre-empt problems and seize opportunities without waiting to be told.
- Forward Thinking - You think ahead and foresee issues and solutions.
- Collaborative working - You consistently share your knowledge and findings with others in a clear and accessible way.
- Business Focus - You know what’s important for Dyson. You work well with key individuals and align your efforts with departmental and business priorities.
Dyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition. #LI-DYSON
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.