- Internal Audit and Risk
- Singapore - Technology Centre
· Lead the Technology & Data leg of the Internal Audit function to provide the necessary assurance over key IT-and data related processes and systems.
· Identify potential risks and threats associated with Dyson’s ITGC, cyber security landscape, the adoption of new technologies and critical IT transformation projects and provide input to the annual Internal Audit Plan to be approved by the Audit Committee.
· Assess the effectiveness of the IT governance framework across Dyson
Lead technology and data audits engagements
· Responsible for the delivery of all technology and data related internal audit activities, which entails the following:
· Develop and propose objectives and scope of audit reviews for discussion with senior management and Global IA Director.
· Lead audit engagements end to end, i.e., from planning, execution to report delivery
· Execute or monitor execution of audit reviews in accordance with review objectives and Internal Audit methodology. Test key controls for design and operating effectiveness and identify control gaps / red flags indicating fraud may have been committed.
· (if applicable) Review findings and working papers of team members to ensure they sufficiently document information obtained, analysis made, and support conclusions.
· Communicate key findings, risks / impact and recommendations in a clear and concise manner to senior management on a timely basis.
· Apply agile methodology during engagement execution to ensure delivery in accordance with agreed timelines; and audit approach / procedures adapted in accordance with the risks identified.
· Deliver high quality audit reports that succinctly identify practical opportunities to improve the effectiveness of internal controls.
· Track progress in addressing agreed audit actions and effectively support the timely closure of audit issues by the auditee.
· Discuss and agree extend of ITGC review to be performed in non-core IT audits
· Define and implement the data analytics strategy and build and manage the data analytics capabilities of the Internal Audit department
· Co-lead audits where data analytics testing is a key element of the review
· Introduce continuous monitoring using Data Analytics
People Management & Leadership
· Manage/ Supervise audit team /co-sourcing resources on site to secure engagement delivery within the agreed timeline and expected work quality.
· Build relationships with colleagues across the IT organization, supporting them and promoting a collaborative and inclusive culture
· Manage engagement-specific relationship with the auditees and co-source partner/staff.
· Manage and resolve conflicts with internal and external stakeholders.
· Main point of contact with the IT coordinator appointed by The Global IT Director for IT audit action follow-up.
The ideal candidate shall have:
· External certification ( CISA, CISSP,CISM,…)
· Business acumen and professional judgement
· Effective communication skills and strong relationship skills
· Proven track record implementing data analytics
· Detail and deadline oriented
· Capable to Build strong professional relationships with peers and management in the business
· Strong analytical, written communication, interpersonal, listening, interviewing, and presentation skills
· Knowledge of IT governance and control frameworks and ability to apply to audit topic in a pragmatic manner (Eg. COBIT, ITIL);
· Knowledge and pragmatic application of ITGC, IT Applications controls, and IT Security etc; and
· Understanding of IT functions, processes and general architectures.
· Ability to manage and deliver multiple projects on time and within budget
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.