- Retail Sales
- Newcastle, Australia
As the territory covers regional and country areas in addition to a metropolitan area, regular travel will be required. This role will ideally be based out of Newcastle and will cover surrounding the Central Coast, out to Tamworth, Armidale and Grafton. Frequent travel to regional/rural areas will be required with multiple nights away from home each month.
About the roleResponsibilities
- Analysing, reporting and interpreting store specific data in order drive sustainable growth
- Building strong mutually beneficial relationships with our retailers by delivering year on year growth and proactively owning and growing your region by identifying and delivering sales-out activities
- Holding comprehensive business discussions with store franchisees and managers, incorporating market intelligence, category information, sales data and execution of Dyson marketing and promotional plans
- Working collaboratively with Regional managers and their team of Demonstrators (Team Dyson) to achieve planned sales-out results
- Planning, designing and delivering all territory training activities including in-store retail staff product training, customer events, retailer and product academies etc.
- Actively participating in the team, providing regular reports, sharing feedback and best practices
- Reporting on weekly sales activities and events, and attending meetings and field conferences at the Dyson Head Office
- Continually developing your skill sets and knowledge in line with the changing industry
About youYou are an experienced salesperson with an entrepreneurial flair who relentlessly strives to drive results. You use your strong communication skills and positive energy to effectively engage and influence your stakeholders and understand and address customer needs. As a team player you proactively seek to solve problems and share experience and best practices with your colleagues.
To be successful you will require:
- A valid clean driver’s license
- Previous sales target driven experience
- Proven delivery of consistent sales results
- Ability to understand and effectively explain technical information for training purposes
- Intermediate Computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Demonstrated understanding of best practice implementation of sales process
BenefitsAt Dyson, our people are at the heart of everything we do. We value you bringing yourself to work and we want to deliver an employee experience that matches the quality we give to our customers. Outside of a competitive salary and sales bonus, our team members receive generous product discounts, additional paid annual leave, paid parental leave and ongoing learning and development opportunities. You will be provided with all tools of trade (laptop, phone). Innovation is in our DNA and we are excited to adopt new ways of doing things differently, and better.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.