- Competitive + Super + Bonus
- Retail Sales
- Sydney - Australia
Dyson people are encouraged to think differently, challenge convention and be unafraid to make mistakes. We’re creative, collaborative, practical, enthusiastic and resourceful. But most of all we’re passionate about what we do.
About the roleThe Territory Development Manager is responsible for developing and executing sales plans/activities to grow sales within a defined region. Reporting into the Regional Field and Retail Sales Manager, this role is responsible for communicating and representing the Dyson brand to our retail partners.
As the territory covers regional and country areas in addition to a metropolitan area, regular travel will be required. This role will be based out of Sydney and will cover surrounding southern suburbs, from south & east Sydney, Sutherland shire to Canberra, Wagga Wagga to the Victorian border. Occasional travel to regional areas will be required with overnight stays.
- Analysing, reporting and interpreting store specific data in order drive sustainable growth
- Building strong mutually beneficial relationships with our retailers by delivering year on year growth and proactively owning and growing your region by identifying and delivering sales-out activities
- Holding comprehensive business discussions with store franchisees and managers, incorporating market intelligence, category information, sales data
- Execution of Dyson marketing and promotional plans each month
- Working collaboratively with Regional managers and their team of Demonstrators (Team Dyson) to achieve planned sales-out results
- Planning, designing and delivering all territory training activities including in-store retail staff product training, customer events, retailer and product academies etc.
- Actively participating in the team, providing regular reports, sharing feedback and best practices
- Reporting on weekly sales activities and events, and attending meetings and field conferences at the Dyson Head Office
- Continually developing your skill sets and knowledge in line with the changing industry
About youYou are an experienced salesperson with an entrepreneurial flair who relentlessly strives to drive results. You use your strong communication skills and positive energy to effectively engage and influence your stakeholders and understand and address customer needs. As a team player you proactively seek to solve problems and share experience and best practices with your colleagues.
To be successful you will require:
- A valid clean driver’s license
- Previous sales target driven experience
- Proven delivery of consistent sales results
- Ability to understand and effectively explain technical information for training purposes
- Intermediate Computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Demonstrated understanding of best practice implementation of sales process
BenefitsDyson ANZ monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy an annual bonus, company car and discounts on our latest technology. But financial rewards are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our creative engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are members of the Diversity Council Australia.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.