- Quality and Reliability
- Johor Bahru - Malaysia
To do this we need the best talent to build our teams. We're leading the way for developing new technologies that solve every problems, there are opportunities for Senior/ Test Engineers to join our rapidly expanding manufacturing operations.
If you would like to express interest in upcoming test management roles in Malaysia, please apply below and attach a copy of your latest CV.
About the role
- Generate test equipment specification by considering test methods, signal interface requirement and instrumentation integration
- Collaborate with product design team related to test requirement and specification while liaising with the external test equipment suppliers for system or module level design of a manufacturing test equipment
- Review supplier technical proposal and optimizing it into full scale for high durability
- Conduct his duties at concept and detail design of a manufacturing test equipment with clear understanding of system architecture design, block diagram, schematic and overall integration of the final intended manufacturing test system
- Work on manufacturing test strategy compatible with the needs of the business, and bringing value to the manufacturing process
- Drive engineering deliverables with great sense of urgency for any productivity issues related to the test and measurement system with the support of the respective functional teams internally and externally
- Optimise manufacturing cycle time by streamline manufacturing test script and simplicity of test and measurement design
- Driving continuous improvement plan using statistical tools such as CpK analysis to optimize manufacturing test limits
- Research and recommend new technologies to improve tester efficiency
- Candidates must possess at a bachelor degree in either Electronics or Mechatronic Engineering with at least 5-10 years of working experience in electronics manufacturing assembly environment with great knowledge and understanding of manufacturing test and measurement system
- Possess good knowledge and experience on how various electronics instrumentation operate such as the AC/DC power supplies , electronic load, digital multi-meter, data acquisition system, data input/output interface, wireless routers, IT network infrastructure, imaging test system, high voltage test, barcode readers and network analyzer
- Basic or advance experience in the development and integration of software drivers and computer hardware interfaces with various electronics instrumentation in order to test and verify product or subassembly unit under test
- Basic knowledgeable in computer hardware interfaces and internet data protocols system such as TCP/IP used to interconnect networks related products for data download and synchronization of manufacturing processes with the manufacturing execution system (MES)
- Great engineering consciousness on subjects such as design for test (DFT), design for reliability (DFR) and design for manufacturing (DFM) when the test system is under design phase and raise any issue back towards the respective design team(s)
- An excellent communicator, with good command of written & spoken English
- A team player with a strong level of commitment towards project deliverables with clear indication of risk and mitigation plan
- Knowledgeable in SPC and Six sigma is highly desirable
BenefitsDyson Malaysia monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy generous leave, a transport allowance and medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realizing ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.