- Johor Bahru - Malaysia
About the role
- Design and develop functional test systems and solutions.
- Develop automated test software framework, libraries and drivers
- Identify and configure test equipment needed
- Able to provide a good engineering solution towards technical issues that may arise during development of test methods.
- Integrate, install and commission test systems in R&D and manufacturing environments
- To lead, coach and train engineers/technician in test system integration and troubleshooting
- Continuously improve test capability in term of capacity, space and cost.
- Pro-actively involved in NPI & liaise project team to support them by understanding the requirements, issues and to provide result verification when necessary
- Manage new technology transfer for new products and transfer test systems between sites in timely and efficient manner
- Assist the team on developing automated process to improve current practices and outcomes.
- To comply with safety and health requirements at all time to ensure the lab personnel adhered to the same requirements.
- To liaise with UK counterpart when required.
- Other related tasks may be given in addition to the above main tasks
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD in Engineering (Electrical, Electronics, Mechatronic, Electromechanical, Robotics & Automation) or equivalent
- Have knowledge on control engineering or electronic control systems
- Hands-on experience on test systems / rig development
- Experience using electronic instrumentation such as mulitmeters, spectrum analyser, oscilloscope and power meter would be an added advantage
- Preferably 1 or 2 years’ experience under the same capacity
- Quickly learn applicable technology, systems and products
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills with the ability to work independently
- Good interpersonal skills and able to present
- It’s a must to have skill and vast experience in either 1 of below subject matters or more would be advantage:
- Design and architect LabVIEW based solutions. Preferably Certified LabVIEW Architect(CLA) or Certified LabVIEW Developer(CLD)
- Design and develop custom PCBA and electronics solutions for test system
- Able to design test systems / rig solutions through CAD and fabricate it
- Provide Python, Arduino or PLC test systems solutions
BenefitsDyson Malaysia monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy generous leave, a transport allowance and medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.