- CHF competitive
- Zurich - Switzerland
Since 1998 Dyson has been in the Swiss market. Over 50 people are responsible for the marketing and selling of all our Dyson products.
About the roleOverview
The Trade Marketing Executive is a crucial role to further strengthen Dyson’s presence in our retail customers physical and digital stores.
Online sales are growing faster than ever but physical retail still accounts for the majority of sales of Dyson machines. Since Dyson technology works differently to competitor products, it’s essential that we explain how our products work and the benefit that gives to the shoppers. We do this by continually improving our digital and physical customer journey and through Dyson experts explaining the technology face to face.
With the continued expansion of Dyson POS execution in both direct and third-party retail – online and offline, the Trade Marketing Executive will ensure launches, installations and roll outs can be executed in a timely manner and to the precise quality Dyson requires. And they should be continually looking at opportunities to improve our retail presence within the Swiss market.
He/she will be expected to support with the asset and physical production ordering process, as well as the digital implementations and physical installations across all key accounts. The role also supports with operational communications to retailers, as well as the local sales team and must keep all stakeholders aligned on dates and executions.
Day-to-day he/she will be working closely with retailers, local marketing contacts, sales and customer service teams whilst maintaining a close relationship with the Malmesbury (UK) headquarters.
The main focus of this role is to support in the planning and implementation of physical and digital retail execution projects and product launches.
- You will support the Trade Marketing Manager in all operational and organizational tasks for direct and third-party retail, including shop-in-shop projects, pop-up stores, mall events and retail launch campaigns as well as print materials for all product categories
- Responsible for the operational execution of the Dyson digital retail presence at 3rd party retail partners
- Actively support the planning of product launches
- Work closely and collaboratively with sales team as well as retailers, customer operations, various international agencies and the headquarters in Malmesbury; ensuring a smooth process between all parties
- Preparation of presentation documents, correspondence and analysis
- Plan and notify costs of the projects
- Be involved in different projects including but not limited to, sales and product training courses and the production of event materials.
- Be the single point of contact between retailer stores and Dyson for all topics related to trade marketing
- You have a commercial education or a degree level
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- You are a natural problem solver, have strong organizational skills and a hands-on mentality. You are target-oriented and proactive
- Demonstrate a passion for Dyson and its products; as well as the drive to understand the technical details of the products
- Strong commercial acumen and analytical skills
- Project management skills and the ability to build relationships across functions and with multiple stakeholders
- Fluency in German & English. French also a plus.
- 25 days holiday
- Possibility to work from home
- Attractive Pension scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- 24/7 accident insurance
- Relaxed dress-code
- Discount on Dyson machines and Corporate Benefits
- Fruits, coffee, tea, water
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.