- Retail Operations
- Stockholm - Sweden
Dyson is a global technology company founded in 1993 in Malmesbury, UK. Over 15,000 people, including James Dyson himself, spend their days strategizing, inventing technology and telling the Dyson story to the world. It's all about better ideas and better technologies to solve other people problems.
About the role
customers digital stores.
Online sales are growing faster than ever but physical retail still accounts for the majority of sales of Dyson machines. Since Dyson technology works differently to competitor products, it’s essential that we explain how our products work and the benefit that gives to the shoppers. We do this by continually improving our digital and physical customer journey and through Dyson experts explaining the technology face to face.
The main focus of this role is to support in the planning and implementation of digital retail execution projects and product launches. The main responsibilities will be to:
- Support the Trade Marketing Manager in all operational and organizational tasks for third-party retail, content creation, asset production and retail launch campaigns for all product categories
- Be responsible for the operational execution of the Dyson digital retail presence at 3rd party retail partners
- Actively support the planning of product launches
- Work closely and collaboratively with sales team as well as retailers, customer operations, various international agencies and the headquarters in Malmesbury; ensuring a smooth process between all parties
- Be involved in different projects including but not limited to, sales and product training courses and the production of event materials.
- Be the single point of contact between retailer stores and Dyson for all topics related to trade marketing
- You have a commercial education or a degree level
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- You are a natural problem solver, have strong organizational skills and a hands-on mentality. You are target-oriented and proactive
- Demonstrate a passion for Dyson and its products; as well as the drive to understand the technical details of the products
- Strong commercial acumen and analytical skills
- Program knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign.
- Project management skills and the ability to build relationships across functions and with multiple stakeholders
- Fluency in English and one of the Nordic languages
- 30 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Private Health Insurance
- Wellness Allowance
- Discount on Dyson machines and Corporate Benefits
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.