- Customer Service and Inside Sales
- China - Shanghai Office
This candidate will support SBDM ---- offline trade marketing to do offline direct channel strategic business development:
- Support SBDM to leverage all resource to make yearly develop strategy for direct channel including fixture/people investment and product distribution, based on it to split yearly store TGT.
- Work with cross function team (Brand MKT team, Retail team, Event team, Finance, SOP team) to develop new product launch for offline all channel Go-To-Market plan, including launch strategy, distribution scope, display guideline, activity support, KPI setting, investment budgeting, OOH, We chat push etc.
- Work with Retail team/BD team/region team to align store expansion and store productivity optimize plan, including new store open TGT, low ROS store action plan, ROS improvement goal.
- Work with regional team and finance team to control PS investment and optimize productivity/PS, including PS number setting in different ROS store, PS HC control， PS incentive principle base on business trend.
- Make monthly promotion plan with relevant team, according to it, estimate monthly sell out with sales team
- Organize regular meeting to clearly brief all trading plan and KPI, including monthly highlight, new product, promotion, PS HC , new store expansion, event, OOH, we chat etc.
- Regular business tracking with sales team and KPI tracking, work out acceleration plan if necessary
- Work with cross function team (Innovation team, Brand MKT team, DP, Supply, Finance, PNE, CARE team, etc.) to develop new product launch & relaunch for offline all channel all brand (category) Go-To-Market plan, including launch strategy, distribution scope, display guideline, BTL activity support, KPI setting, investment budgeting, etc.
- Set up regular project meeting to make sure all key milestone task on track
- New product launch & relaunch plan communication to COT & regional team, NC team, etc.
- Collect and provide all listing materials to COT & regional team
- Co-work with Customer Marketing team & Go Deep team to develop tailor-made plan if needed
- Regular tracking and review project KPI, and work out acceleration plan if necessary
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, BEHAVIOURS
- Ability to work in fast growing, agility, challenging working environment;
- Driven by the desire to win and for continuous improvement
- Entrepreneurial, be unafraid to try new things, able to deal with ambiguity, and willing to take risks as needed;
- Passionate about dyson/technology/long term development in sales organization;
- Problem solving, must be able to critically and actively analyse situations, spot issues, and present viable solutions;
- Engineering spirit, direct and to-the-point, tenacious, constantly evolves and learns by repetition and trial and error to arrive at better and better solutions;
- Team player, flexible, patient, and able to work cross-functionally, managing and motivating stakeholders.
DESIRED WORKING EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree or above, relevant major(business and technology) is preferred;
- >3 year trade marketing experience and >2 year sales experience, FMCG/trainee back ground, direct channel sales experience is preferred
- Strong ownership, solutions orientated
- Quick learning, good communication, self-motivation
- Excellent presentation skills and good English reading/writing skill
- English and Mandarin
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.